What shipping method to use on Gearbest?

Found 20th Apr
Unregistered Air Mail
Registered Air Mail
Priority Line
Expedited Shipping (this costs £8.38 whilst all others are free in Hong Kong. China unregistered is free, registered/priority are around £2, expedited is £12)

What one is least likely to get me additional charges like Customs/VAT that I will have to pay on top of the price it says on the website?

Thanks to anyone who can help me!
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
UK priority mail.
swiftez5 m ago

UK priority mail.

Will I get any charges using this besides the face value on the website? Or does it bypass it.
Dragon_Rager1 h, 54 m ago

Will I get any charges using this besides the face value on the website? …Will I get any charges using this besides the face value on the website? Or does it bypass it.

The shipping method above ships from their China/HK warehouse to a UK address and then forwards it to you via RM 24/48 service so no custom charges however this could vary depending on your item.
Edited by: "swiftez" 20th Apr
Depedns how much they declare the item value and it is illegal to avoid custom charges, just pay it if you get stung by customs.
Not a lot of point in warning you (as any warning about these Chinese sellers are deleted by this site) - hope it works out for you
Free DELIVERY FOR UK mail
Use the free snail mail option. The other methods attract customs especially DHL.
swiftez18 h, 46 m ago

The shipping method above ships from their China/HK warehouse to a UK …The shipping method above ships from their China/HK warehouse to a UK address and then forwards it to you via RM 24/48 service so no custom charges however this could vary depending on your item.

Gonna use it for a £150 phone. Would you expect customs with it?
.MUFC.3 h, 2 m ago

Use the free snail mail option. The other methods attract customs …Use the free snail mail option. The other methods attract customs especially DHL.

By snail mail do you mean unregistered airmail, registered air mail or priority line? Thanks :).
unregistered airmail
Edited by: ".MUFC." 21st Apr
Priority Line. It will come by DPD. Use this thanks to the advice here and received my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and no issues.
Tracking as well.
Dragon_Rager57 m ago

Gonna use it for a £150 phone. Would you expect customs with it?

I have ordered several phones and tablets from GearBest and no customs with UK priority mail.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants