What shopping centres are there in my reach apart from..

9 replies
Found 7th Apr 2009
St Anns, St Georges, The Chimes, Pavilion, Harlequin, Brent Cross, Broadwalk etc? I am in the Harrow area.

Anything that is around 30 minutes bus journey away is fine!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

westfield in sheppards bush, lol and no I am not stalking you, seems as thought with live similar areas, and westfield is by far the biggest and best shopping centre in the area

Original Poster

bfjem;4851878

westfield in sheppards bush, lol and no I am not stalking you, seems as … westfield in sheppards bush, lol and no I am not stalking you, seems as thought with live similar areas, and westfield is by far the biggest and best shopping centre in the area

But that's far right?? :thinking:

I know it's around 1 hour journey by train, not sure about bus!

it's about 20 from mine, and harrow ain all that far from mine, but then I guess youd have to make a couple of changes, well worth it though, its fricken huge

Original Poster

bfjem;4851920

it's about 20 from mine, and harrow ain all that far from mine, but then … it's about 20 from mine, and harrow ain all that far from mine, but then I guess youd have to make a couple of changes, well worth it though, its fricken huge

20 minutes?? Whereabouts are you located?? And is that by train or bus? Which train/bus from which station? Thanks!

west ruislip, central line direct, but from Harrow, you'd probably have to get met line to baker street and cicle to sheppards bush, or to white city area, shouldn't be longer then 45 mins top I guess, maybe im wrong though, dont take it as gosple, but compared to the other shppoing centres its worth it

bfjem;4852091

west ruislip, central line direct, but from Harrow, you'd probably have … west ruislip, central line direct, but from Harrow, you'd probably have to get met line to baker street and cicle to sheppards bush, or to white city area, shouldn't be longer then 45 mins top I guess, maybe im wrong though, dont take it as gosple, but compared to the other shppoing centres its worth it

Yeah it should be around 40-45 minutes. Check the [url]www.tfl.gov.uk[/url] for the journey planner.

Original Poster

bfjem;4852091

west ruislip, central line direct, but from Harrow, you'd probably have … west ruislip, central line direct, but from Harrow, you'd probably have to get met line to baker street and cicle to sheppards bush, or to white city area, shouldn't be longer then 45 mins top I guess, maybe im wrong though, dont take it as gosple, but compared to the other shppoing centres its worth it

Exactly which station do you get onto and which one do you exit at to go to Westfield. As I live around 1 minute from ruislip. I live near the Huge sainsburys with petrol station

if you live near the sainsbury then get on at south ruislip station, whihc is about 2 mins away, and then get off at either white city or sheppards bush on the central line, direct and very quick

Original Poster

bfjem;4862111

if you live near the sainsbury then get on at south ruislip station, … if you live near the sainsbury then get on at south ruislip station, whihc is about 2 mins away, and then get off at either white city or sheppards bush on the central line, direct and very quick

Thanks mate!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983227
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247552
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1115
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183

See more discussions