EXPIRED

What shops online sell genuine UGGS?

I know Office, ASOS, Shudoo & MandMDirect do, but are there any others? Thanks

18 Comments

In Before Sassie

Cruise in Glasgow do. Not sure of there online shop is working yet as it was under construction.
cruiseclothing.co.uk/

Original Poster

raptorcigs;6513969

In Before Sassie

:?

Johniemac;6513979

Cruise in Glasgow do. Not sure of there online shop is working yet as it … Cruise in Glasgow do. Not sure of there online shop is working yet as it was under construction.http://www.cruiseclothing.co.uk/

just had a look on there & they only have UGG bags, but thanks anyway :thumbsup:

i'm just trying to see if there is any online store which have discount codes to get cheaper:thumbsup: the cheapest i have found so far with discount code is 161.50

John Lewis
johnlewis.com/Sea…ugg
Not sure if there are any discount codes though

cheerleader;6514087

:?just had a look on there & they only have UGG bags, but thanks anyway … :?just had a look on there & they only have UGG bags, but thanks anyway :thumbsup:i'm just trying to see if there is any online store which have discount codes to get cheaper:thumbsup: the cheapest i have found so far with discount code is 161.50

What Uggs are they?

I'll have a scout about if you like.

Original Poster

Rhianne;6514863

What Uggs are they?I'll have a scout about if you like.

was after the tall classics i've found some now for a bargain price & will post on here when i've had my order confirmation :thumbsup: thanks anyway :thumbsup:

Rhianne;6514884

http://www.whoogaboots.co.uk/

these are fakes

Yeah, watch out for the fake Ugg websites. Theres loads.
So where did you end up getting them, what style and for what price?

Original Poster

Johniemac;6515554

Yeah, watch out for the fake Ugg websites. Theres loads.So where did you … Yeah, watch out for the fake Ugg websites. Theres loads.So where did you end up getting them, what style and for what price?

Was Classics from Schuh.co.uk which i found out was an official stockist from the ugg australia website uggaustralia.com/gb/…spx
it said the colour was green but it looked like the sand ones to me & they only had size 4 for 115.00 :-D haven't received my confirmation yet from schuh but just phoned up & they confirmed my order has gone through :-D
now i can't see them on their website but i have another pair in my basket so haven't a clue what's going on :?

cheerleader;6515050

was after the tall classics i've found some now for a bargain price & … was after the tall classics i've found some now for a bargain price & will post on here when i've had my order confirmation :thumbsup: thanks anyway :thumbsup:these are fakes

Really? How do you know?

Original Poster

Rhianne;6520647

Really? How do you know?

it says at the bottom of the page of the link you put
"We are in no way affiliated with the American company Deckers Outdoor Corporation and we do not sell their products. Please do not confuse our products with the Deckers "UGG Australia" brand."

cheerleader;6520950

it says at the bottom of the page of the link you put"We are in no way … it says at the bottom of the page of the link you put"We are in no way affiliated with the American company Deckers Outdoor Corporation and we do not sell their products. Please do not confuse our products with the Deckers "UGG Australia" brand."

Haha.

And they go on about how loads of sites are fake.

Try code MVC20 for 20% off at Schdoo.co.uk

They are listed on the ugg australia website as genuine retailers.

coggles.com got a 30% off code on here

Original Poster

Rhianne;6521130

Try code MVC20 for 20% off at Schdoo.co.ukThey are listed on the ugg … Try code MVC20 for 20% off at Schdoo.co.ukThey are listed on the ugg australia website as genuine retailers.

Rhianne;6521226

coggles.com got a 30% off code on here

cheerleader;6523436

i don't think so :-(yeah i tried that code before i posted on here but it … i don't think so :-(yeah i tried that code before i posted on here but it doesn't work for UGGS :-(:thumbsup: 138.00 delivered is a fab price although they only have black tall classics in a size 5

I know, I'm a 7, gutted!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress11
    2. Virgin Media phone/TV/internet contract cancelation44
    3. Advice on Gas Boiler Cover, British Gas putting price up!55
    4. I've just had a flame deer pop up on my page , I'm confused55

See more discussions