What should I buy my sister for her birthday?

Found 11th Jul 2009
It's my sisters birthday 1st August, shes 25 and being her younger brother I have no idea what she likes! I've already bought my mum and OH's pressies without a problem (they seem a lot easier to buy for and unfortunately they're all within 3 weeks of one another!)

I can't really afford much, no more than £50 though as I'm somewhat skint at the moment! what would you girlies out their like for your birthdays? or what have you bought someone and they absolutely loved!

I dont think I can buy jewelery as she's alergic to certain metals (or something) so thats a bit out of the Q =/

11 Comments

an ipod ive got just th one haha

Original Poster

cribert;5717557

an ipod ive got just th one haha

nice advertising =P unfortunately she already has one! doh lol

Heh, its my Birthday on the 1st August as well.

Anyway, just buy her a nice gift set from The Body Shop. They have a massive sale on at the moment so you won't have to pay outrageous prices.

Original Poster

RadioactiveJack;5717589

Heh, its my Birthday on the 1st August as well. Anyway, just buy her a … Heh, its my Birthday on the 1st August as well. Anyway, just buy her a nice gift set from The Body Shop. They have a massive sale on at the moment so you won't have to pay outrageous prices.

happy birthday for august! are you also a bossy leo? lol
Thanks for the info, i never knew the body shop had a sale on, I shall be having a hunt for some pressies on there.. no doubt I'll end up spending!

Still open for lots of other ideas! lol

depends whats she is into krato -

perfume - nice but too personal

gift vouchers - no thought put into it

buy say 1 prezzie for £30 ish and lots of little fun things

is she going on holiday - buy her some euros or dollars - whatever

us women are soooo hard to please:p

Original Poster

holly100;5717602

us women are soooo hard to please:p

Tell me about it! lol

She isn't going on holiday as she's just came back from one!
I could get some perfume as I know the ones she likes but I'm prety certain her boyfriend will be buying her some. I'd have to ask my mum what kind of cosmetics/toiletries etc she likes as I'm not totally sure! But my idea was to get her a main present and a few smaller ones as you said, that way a lot more thought has been put into it!

TBH we don't spend a great deal of time with each other now she's older and always busy, so I don't really know what she likes (other than clothes) so it makes things really quite difficult

one of those digi photo frames that you can plug your i pod into - trying to find link

Original Poster

holly100;5717622

one of those digi photo frames that you can plug your i pod into - trying … one of those digi photo frames that you can plug your i pod into - trying to find link

I know the ones! And actually that is one hell of an amazing idea! Thank you sooo much I cant believe I never thought of it, she absolutely loves photos her room is plastered with them and she's always sending off for huge prints at truprint and stuff, that would be a great present for her! =D

Original Poster

holly100;5717672

http://www.microdirect.co.uk/Home/Product/38547/SumVision-Akita-7--Digital-Photo-Frame-with-MP3-3% quidco on microdirecthttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Cibox-LCD-Digital-Photo-Frame/dp/B000L8Z4EScouple of ideas

amazon.co.uk/Kod…1-1

this one seems good, has excellent reviews and seems quite popular on amazon, not a bad price either for touch screen, and looks quite nice! =] I want one myself now ! haha

holly100;5717672

if you have any money left over - buy one of these and get it gift … if you have any money left over - buy one of these and get it gift wrapped - lovelyhttp://www.harrods.com/HarrodsStore/find/c/HOL,bearandplu/sort/PriceASC/psi/1/pgs/49

Not sure if I'll have much left over, depends on what photo frame I buy, but seems a nice present, she has loads of bears. My OH gave me a harrods bear, its ever so cute! lol

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5717708

What a lucky girl your sister is, I'm lucky if I get a card from my … What a lucky girl your sister is, I'm lucky if I get a card from my bro',lol:p

Lol! I use to do that! It's payback time now I have to spend money on her to make up for those presentless years :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien634
    2. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!22
    3. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?33
    4. Home CCTV system advice.11

See more discussions