What should I buy with £20 Amazon Vouchers?

I got £20 of vouchers for Amazon from Nielsen Android Survey and don't want to buy something 'normal' like a couple of Blu-Rays.

Any suggestions?

21 Comments

Give it to me and i'll buy some shoes

3 Blu-Rays.

deb8z

Give it to me and i'll buy a shoe

Corrected for you.

Gift vouchers

don't want to buy something

give away

Live octopus!
I've got them listed on amazon

Popcorn for nights like these.

28 Kindle books

dh058977

Corrected for you.

I need a pair, i do actually have two feet

A console game?

Just keep hold of them till you actually need something

Banned

why do you have to buy something now? Just wait until you actually want something or is that too weird a thought in todays society

buy survival kit or this.............Link

Original Poster

Mrs.Z

Just keep hold of them till you actually need something

csiman

why do you have to buy something now? Just wait until you actually want … why do you have to buy something now? Just wait until you actually want something or is that too weird a thought in todays society

I was just interested in some random suggestions tbh.

Original Poster

jiminym

LINK[url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2FPAUL-ROSS-Canvas-Print-MirrorPrintStore%2Fdp%2FB001N6W8U0%2Fref%3Dsr_1_1%3Fie%3DUTF8%26s%3Dkitchen%26qid%3D1233315325%26sr%3D8-1]LINK[/url][url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2FHow-Green-Were-Nazis-Environment%2Fdp%2F0821416472%2Fref%3Dsr_1_1%3Fie%3DUTF8%26s%3Dbooks%26qid%3D1233315727%26sr%3D8-1]LINK[/url]LINKand my favourite!RUDE LINK

Nice, you seen how much they want for the box canvas???

How much do you earn every month or quarter? I get a £10 gift voucher per quarter.

Original Poster

flyingflea

How much do you earn every month or quarter? I get a £10 gift voucher per … How much do you earn every month or quarter? I get a £10 gift voucher per quarter.

Sounds about right mate, think this £20 came from 6 months.
Edited by: "MattyBoi" 28th Jun 2011

Newvistalive & Valued opinions are generally quicker to make money/vouchers on

Original Poster

darren9030

Newvistalive & Valued opinions are generally quicker to make … Newvistalive & Valued opinions are generally quicker to make money/vouchers on

Never heard of them, the nielsen mobile panel requires just an install of their app and thats it.
Edited by: "MattyBoi" 28th Jun 2011

MattyBoi

Never heard of them, the nielsen mobile panel requires just an install of … Never heard of them, the nielsen mobile panel requires just an install of their app and thats it.

Fair comment - didn't realise you were doing it on your mobile. For the 2 i have mentioned a desktop/laptop would be easier .
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp46
    2. What is there free to do in your town?713
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2871004
    4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3246

See more discussions