Groups

WHAT SHOULD I DO??????

i have a dilemma, its my cousins 21st bday tommorrow and going out for a family meal.
    Would have been nice except for the fact that chelsea vs liverpool is on and is gonna be a cracker of a match!! would it be bad to get a "migraine" and stay in with a couple of bottles and watch the match??

33 Comments

well you could always go to a pub where there is a tv showing the match lol

Go out and record it. Watch it when you get back. Where's the problem?

hahahah @ both options im actaully ROFLAMOing, go and buy GTA.

brb playing gta.

Banned

I would go - he will probably enjoy to see you there. You can always catch up on the match. Record it or ssomething.

black gerbil1;1995568

hahahah @ both options im actaully ROFLAMOing, go and buy GTA.brb playing … hahahah @ both options im actaully ROFLAMOing, go and buy GTA.brb playing gta.

i kill you mofo:thumbsup:

Banned

black gerbil1;1995568

hahahah @ both options im actaully ROFLAMOing, go and buy GTA.brb playing … hahahah @ both options im actaully ROFLAMOing, go and buy GTA.brb playing gta.

I like the new gta too. Have you got it for 360 or ps3?

You can always see the match again.. but can you see your cousin's 21st birthday again..

nightswimmer;1995562

Go out and record it. Watch it when you get back. Where's the problem?

Obviously not a football fan!

Straight up... just say, look, Chelsea Liverpool... surely they will understand

black gerbil1;1995568

Why don't you lend him yours? LOL.

"brb playing...:?"

black gerbil1;1995568

I dunno how many times I have seen brb playing gta on this site from u... lol

tr2k8;1995577

I like the new gta too. Have you got it for 360 or ps3?

lol @ the ps3.

i got it for teh xbox!

brb playing gta

If ur a Liverpool fan... go to ur cousins, just a waste of an evening watching ur team crash out!

Banned

I got it for the 360 aswell. Was playing online earlier for a bit. I will be on it most at the weekend. Not had much time to do the missions. I also like your location!

Original Poster

we are going to a pub where they will be showing it however where we are sitting we wont be able to see the tv and im pretty sure my aunt will not be happy if we want to watch it as we are supposed to be there to celebrate her sons bday not watch footie. I could sky plus it but it will be ruined really as im bound to hear whats going on and ill know the final score before watchin it which spoils it

Banned

bellows;1995641

we are going to a pub where they will be showing it however where we are … we are going to a pub where they will be showing it however where we are sitting we wont be able to see the tv and im pretty sure my aunt will not be happy if we want to watch it as we are supposed to be there to celebrate her sons bday not watch footie. I could sky plus it but it will be ruined really as im bound to hear whats going on and ill know the final score before watchin it which spoils it

Go to the toilet a few times :whistling:

donbreach;1995590

Obviously not a football fan!

I was for 20 years of my life but then gave up as I realised just how pointless it was.

It's a sport. It's fun to watch/support, but you shouldn't let it get in the way of your life because belive it or not, the result doesn't change whether you watch it live or watch it a couple hours later. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

tr2k8;1995654

Go to the toilet a few times :whistling:

yeah but ill still miss some of the action

bellows;1995641

we are going to a pub where they will be showing it however where we are … we are going to a pub where they will be showing it however where we are sitting we wont be able to see the tv and im pretty sure my aunt will not be happy if we want to watch it as we are supposed to be there to celebrate her sons bday not watch footie. I could sky plus it but it will be ruined really as im bound to hear whats going on and ill know the final score before watchin it which spoils it

Feel so sorry 4u, I would probably just head butt my aunt if she tried it...

nightswimmer;1995659

I was for 20 years of my life but then gave up as I realised just how … I was for 20 years of my life but then gave up as I realised just how pointless it was. It's a sport. It's fun to watch/support, but you shouldn't let it get in the way of your life because belive it or not, the result doesn't change whether you watch it live or watch it a couple hours later. :thumbsup:

What is the point of watching a full game once it has happened... all ur mates have watched it and someone will probably ruin it 4ya... Nothing quite like watching a big game with a load of rival fans and mates in the pub. I feel 4u, 20 years is a long time, but to give up on it... makes baby jesus cry :P

donbreach;1995704

What is the point of watching a full game once it has happened... all ur … What is the point of watching a full game once it has happened... all ur mates have watched it and someone will probably ruin it 4ya... Nothing quite like watching a big game with a load of rival fans and mates in the pub.

If you are with a bunch of mates then fair enough, I agree, but the OP was going to be by themselves. And if he is at the family meal then none of them are going to be watching it either, so no probs there. :thumbsup:

hmm, tricky one :thinking: .......................... [SIZE="6"]FOOTY!!! [/SIZE]

Original Poster

its so annoying knowing the result before you watch it!! i work in a betting shop and spend all afternoon and evening on saturdays trying to block out the chat about the footie just so i can watch MOTD and enjoy it

Original Poster

nightswimmer;1995736

If you are with a bunch of mates then fair enough, I agree, but the OP … If you are with a bunch of mates then fair enough, I agree, but the OP was going to be by themselves. And if he is at the family meal then none of them are going to be watching it either, so no probs there. :thumbsup:

he is a she and my dad and uncle want to watch it as well so they will be checking out the score throughout the nite so i will know the result

bellows;1995779

he is a she and my dad and uncle want to watch it as well so they will be … he is a she and my dad and uncle want to watch it as well so they will be checking out the score throughout the nite so i will know the result

Apologies. I took the name 'bellows' to be a he for some reason. :oops:

hmmmm...well in that case I guess it depends how close you are to your cousin and what repercussions it might have within your family if you didn't show up because you had a 'migraine'. How would you feel if they did the same to you for your party?

nightswimmer;1995810

Apologies. I took the name 'bellows' to be a he for some reason. :oops:

I'm saying nowt .................. :w00t:

Family Meal

owlass;1995823

I'm saying nowt .................. :w00t:

ROFLMAO!!! :giggle:

You only have one 21st birthday. Liverpool and Chelski are playing each other for the fourth time in about 6 months. If you have to think what the right thing to do is, then you're not much of a cousin. So, why bother going along?

Original Poster

nightswimmer;1995810

Apologies. I took the name 'bellows' to be a he for some reason. … Apologies. I took the name 'bellows' to be a he for some reason. :oops:hmmmm...well in that case I guess it depends how close you are to your cousin and what repercussions it might have within your family if you didn't show up because you had a 'migraine'. How would you feel if they did the same to you for your party?

bellows is my last name and get called that alot, were not that close really but suppose i should make the effort the only reason i was debating is there is a massive party for him on sat nite so i will be celebrating his bday with him then. Just wish his bday would have fallen on thurs instead but hey ho

dON'T BE EVIL .... celebrate with your cousin ... or terrible price you will pay says fortune cookie....:)

Watch the match and get some one to video your cousins birthday:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Sheriff Waffles;1995913

dON'T BE EVIL .... celebrate with your cousin ... or terrible price you … dON'T BE EVIL .... celebrate with your cousin ... or terrible price you will pay says fortune cookie....:)

better listen to the cookie ill sky plus the match and try and block out all talks and cheers going on around about the match and prey i get home without knowing the final score :thumbsup:

it'll probably just be a bunch of blokes kicking a ball for 90 minutes anyways...*takes cover under desk*....

Original Poster

:w00t:

trog0;1995937

Watch the match and get some one to video your cousins birthday:thumbsup:

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285998
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523461
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
      4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions