Groups

What should I do??

I have received a gift from "buyagift" and I dont think it was meant for me..... Do I call them and let them know or do i just use the voucher ???

24 Comments

Banned

use it!

depends how much voucher is worth

If you are rightly feeling guilty about keeping it, do the right thing!!!
    Send it to me I dont suffer guilt!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

bambu;4183099

depends how much voucher is worth

£75 but its not for something i'm particularly interested in !

Did you have to sign for it?

If not you dont know anything about it do you? never seen it? :whistling:

whats it for?

frollickingfrill;4183112

£75 but its not for something i'm particularly interested in !

Definitely keep it. (serious)

Original Poster

harlzter;4183121

Did you have to sign for it?If not you dont know anything about it do … Did you have to sign for it?If not you dont know anything about it do you? never seen it? :whistling:

No didn't sign for it but when i come to use the voucher I have to submit my name and address and then they can trace it back to me ...:?

Original Poster

harlzter;4183131

Keep it for a few weeks, then if no contact- spend/sell it

Original Poster

sarbjeet_;4183122

whats it for?

Garden lunch at Swinton park for 2

Original Poster

hibees;4183156

Keep it for a few weeks, then if no contact- spend/sell it

They wont contact me cos they dont know I have it till i come to redeem the voucher....

Use it as if it was for you and book it, if they ask questions say how were you to know it wasnt for you!!

then just cancel with out paying etc. And they say theres nothing like a free lunch hahah x

happygolucky111;4183347

Use it as if it was for you and book it, if they ask questions say how … Use it as if it was for you and book it, if they ask questions say how were you to know it wasnt for you!!then just cancel with out paying etc. And they say theres nothing like a free lunch hahah x

agree. just use it and say you thought it was a gift from relative or someone.

Original Poster

happygolucky111;4183347

Use it as if it was for you and book it, if they ask questions say how … Use it as if it was for you and book it, if they ask questions say how were you to know it wasnt for you!!then just cancel with out paying etc. And they say theres nothing like a free lunch hahah x

corriessvk;4183386

agree. just use it and say you thought it was a gift from relative or … agree. just use it and say you thought it was a gift from relative or someone.

That would not be a problem if I wanted to go but its a good way from me and its not really my cup of tea:roll: I would happily sell it but i cant promise that there will be no problems with it when thay come to redeem it !

dont sell it on fs/ft ff, u cud end up with a suspension coz it states that the item ur selling "MUST" belong to u, in this case it doesnt loool.

if ur not gonna use it tho, u cud always give it away on misc, dont see why that wudnt b allowed.

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4183458

if ur not gonna use it tho, u cud always give it away on misc, dont see … if ur not gonna use it tho, u cud always give it away on misc, dont see why that wudnt b allowed.

Thats a really good Idea... do you ahev any idea wha i could do to be able to give it to someone that really takes part and wants it... I will have to state the background thou :thumbsup:

say you bought it on flea bay

Original Poster

dropshopliverpoo;4363254

say you bought it on flea bay

But that would be knowingly dis-honest:?

Such honest people on here.

Original Poster

Honesty is the best policy :thumbsup:

frollickingfrill;4365760

Honesty is the best policy :thumbsup:

Not always:thumbsup:n The last time I was honest and said I plead guilty he gave me 18 months:whistling::whistling::whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?67
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767415
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876394
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3180

See more discussions