Groups
    EXPIRED

What Should I Do?

Banned
    I placed an order from a reputable site for some clothes ( around £60) however when the parcel arrived it contained an electronic item worth around £100 instead.

I've waited a few weeks and the company still hasn't contacted me.

What should I do?

Thanks.

21 Comments

"What should I do?"
    depends whether or not you want to keep the electronic item.

Its up to you to contact them regarding the error. If you want the original ordered items, use your email receipt as proof as what you ordered and get them to change it over.

Otherwise flog it on ebay

Banned

have a cup of tea

Original Poster Banned

phatboy123;5668028

"What should I do?"depends whether or not you want to keep the electronic … "What should I do?"depends whether or not you want to keep the electronic item.

I would probably put in Ebay but not sure what would happen if the company contacts me in a few weeks and I've sold it by then?

dog_cop;5668037

have a cup of tea

paint the kitchen

claire89;5668038

I would probably put in Ebay but not sure what would happen if the … I would probably put in Ebay but not sure what would happen if the company contacts me in a few weeks and I've sold it by then?

[COLOR="Red"]You deny you ever had it. (serious)[/COLOR]

If they do not claim it back in 6 months it becomes legally yours, anything else is a risk

yup i agree, just say you received what you ordered if you want to sell it.

Banned

boothy;5668042

paint the kitchen

ooh even better de frost the fridge :w00t:

dog_cop;5668064

ooh even better de frost the fridge :w00t:

do the shake and vac and put the freshness back?

boothy;5668078

Have a break.

Have a Kit Kat

Original Poster Banned

Thanks everyone- rep given.

Banned

boothy;5668078

classic tv ad:thumbsup:... or how about BANG AND THE GRIME IS GONE :w00t:

PPPPPPPPPPPick u a penguin?

Do you feel guilty?
    it won't take a detective or even dog_cop to discover the true facts!
    Whoever ordered the electronic item will have contacted them and probably told them they sent some clothes by mistake, when they get them back and check the clothes they should be able to check the records to find who really ordered them, now the fact is you have not complained about not receiving the clothes so it would be fairly obvious you have the other parcel. whether the company wants to challenge you or not is up to them but even if they don't they will know what really happened.
    Did you sign for the electronic parcel?

What should I do?

Contact the company, and tell them their error.
    They will then arrange for it to be collected, or ask you to send it back at their expense.

They then will send you the correct item.

Thank the lawd for the internets for problems like this.

Banned

The Fox;5668096

Do you feel guilty?it won't take a detective or even dog_cop to discover … Do you feel guilty?it won't take a detective or even dog_cop to discover the true facts!Whoever ordered the electronic item will have contacted them and probably told them they sent some clothes by mistake, when they get them back and check the clothes they should be able to check the records to find who really ordered them, now the fact is you have not complained about not receiving the clothes so it would be fairly obvious you have the other parcel. whether the company wants to challenge you or not is up to them but even if they don't they will know what really happened.Did you sign for the electronic parcel?

hahahaha you got me :w00t:

what is the electronic item?

did you sign for it?

contact the company and explain their mistake hon...

they can come and pick the item up from you within say 28 days

if they dont come then its down to their own inefficiency, but you have to be honest with them from the outset.

ClarityofMind;5668301

contact the company and explain their mistake hon... they can come and … contact the company and explain their mistake hon... they can come and pick the item up from you within say 28 daysif they dont come then its down to their own inefficiency, but you have to be honest with them from the outset.

+1, especially if you signed for it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3941607
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846337
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate44
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606

See more discussions