Groups

What should I do?

So I am stuck in town for 5 hours (2 hours left of work followed by 2 hours waiting for my drum lesson, I am already bored rigid, so what should I do to pass the time? Rep will be left for the most interesting ideas!

12 Comments

Banned

people watch

see how many telephone numbers you can get in 2 hours ;).....

shop lifting lol:p

Read a maths book?
    2 hours plus 2 hours = 4 hours, not 5. :-D

Banned

thaiiiii maaasssaaaggggeeeeeeeeee

Babbabooey;8174318

Read a maths book?2 hours plus 2 hours = 4 hours, not 5. :-D

1 Hour Drums lesson?

Do something for the good of the people, and register a new gmail account then a new eBay account, and hit Buy It Now on every festival ticket on sale there. With a little trolling, you can help save legitimate music fans a lot of money in the years to come.

niggit;8174338

1 Hour Drums lesson?

He already knows what he's doing for that hour though

Go into pc world, dixons or currys and wonder round looking at laptops.... closing as many lids as you can without being spotted / alerting staff!

Original Poster

lumoruk;8174282

people watch

There's only so much people watching until it becomes a crime and I've been here since 8.

leilahfun;8174293

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/622020/bored-try-this

Hilarious, now I need to find some flies

Abz;8174295

see how many telephone numbers you can get in 2 hours ;).....

Haha I wish, I need to get back to the gym and lose some weight

lizaloveit;8174303

shop lifting lol:p

Haha well its my mums shop, so it wouldn't be my finest achievement.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;8174318

Read a maths book?2 hours plus 2 hours = 4 hours, not 5. :-D

That is just how bored I am, I thought it was 14:00 and not 15:00, I suppose that is an hour less boredom which you have brought to my attention, thank you

casparwhite;8174336

thaiiiii maaasssaaaggggeeeeeeeeee

HAHAHA Nice one

dxx;8174361

Do something for the good of the people, and register a new gmail account … Do something for the good of the people, and register a new gmail account then a new eBay account, and hit Buy It Now on every festival ticket on sale there. With a little trolling, you can help save legitimate music fans a lot of money in the years to come.

Great idea, saving humanity from ticket touts! *fanfare*

rchan;8174389

Go into pc world, dixons or currys and wonder round looking at … Go into pc world, dixons or currys and wonder round looking at laptops.... closing as many lids as you can without being spotted / alerting staff!

Love it! How fast do they respond? Just run in and throw all the lids down! Do they open after 5?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044545
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1622
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2487
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767390

See more discussions