Found 9th Dec 2009
I had an interview yesterday in a company in Croydon yesterday, I had a long way to travel so when I got there I asked to go the gents for a pi**

The toliet was in a dire state as someone had just done a disgusting poo, and left the scratch marks, smell and everything!

Should I have complained about the toilet so they know it wasn't me who did that? , I just kept quiet instead, they'll probably think it was me who did it :-(

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
32 Comments

Hey you were near me... wasn't me honest

No you were right not to mention it lol I'm sure they know who does that on a regular (cough) basis undoubtedly!

Your interview won't stand a chance, after you scarred their wc for life.

ClarityofMind;7161908

Hey you were near me... wasn't me honest :)No you were right not to … Hey you were near me... wasn't me honest :)No you were right not to mention it lol I'm sure they know who does that on a regular (cough) basis undoubtedly!

21 miles to work jeez i thaught 6 was bad

Why would anyone want to work in Croydon ;-)

ClarityofMind;7161908

Hey you were near me... wasn't me honest

Hmm, of course not...:whistling:

ClarityofMind;7161908

No you were right not to mention it lol!

Have to agree. Not wise to go in complaining before you even get the job!

raptorcigs;7161980

21 miles to work jeez i thaught 6 was bad

Hey I'm based at home mostly!!

Hello my gorgeous man xx

ClarityofMind;7161995

Hello my gorgeous man xx

Hello :-D

deek72;7162002

Hello :-D

you sayin I'm fulla poop? :w00t:

I can assure you it's all in a toilet in Croydon :w00t:;-)

ClarityofMind;7162017

you sayin I'm fulla poop? :w00t:

Wouldn't dream of it. I can't imagine you pooing at all. You're waaay too nice for that sorta stuff.:-D

Banned

" a disgusting poo"

is there any other type?

Original Poster

Croydon did seem to be a bit of a dump to be honest

Original Poster

dimebars;7162104

" a disgusting poo"is there any other type?

probably not

but I imagin that going to the toilet after Jessica Alba might be a bit different than following Johnny Vegas

Banned

hassony;7162144

probably notbut I imagin that going to the toilet after Jessica Alba … probably notbut I imagin that going to the toilet after Jessica Alba might be a bit different than following Johnny Vegas

it all stinks the same regardless of source..............

hassony;7162115

Croydon did seem to be a bit of a dump to be honest

shhhh of course it is.... just don't say it out loud

dimebars;7162175

it all stinks the same regardless of source..............

Hello no it doesn't. Men have summin in their bodies that make it HEAPS worse than women.... I dunno what but it's true!! It's prolly all that alcohol lol

Banned

This is normal for Croydon. (It is a **** hole)

What's the problem?

guv;7162228

This is normal for Croydon. (It is a **** hole)What's the problem?

I just laughed out VERY VERY loud..

No, really I did!!! It's true xxxx

Why not use the loo brush to clean the skidmarks? Not much you can do about the smell though.........

Could have been worse though - you could have been leaving the loo only to be greeted by the interviewer who proceeds to shake your.......... wet hands.

gari189;7162416

Why not use the loo brush to clean the skidmarks? Not much you can do … Why not use the loo brush to clean the skidmarks? Not much you can do about the smell though.........Could have been worse though - you could have been leaving the loo only to be greeted by the interviewer who proceeds to shake your.......... wet hands.

Long as he didnt ask to wipe... then it should be alright :-D

Original Poster

gari189;7162416

Why not use the loo brush to clean the skidmarks? Not much you can do … Why not use the loo brush to clean the skidmarks? Not much you can do about the smell though.........Could have been worse though - you could have been leaving the loo only to be greeted by the interviewer who proceeds to shake your.......... wet hands.

I am not cleaning someone elses **** off

hassony;7162599

I am not cleaning someone elses **** off

this is what you say BEFORE you have kids.................... lol

ClarityofMind;7162682

this is what you say BEFORE you have kids.................... lol

or before you become a cleaner or dog walker or nurse or any other kind of carer....you just get on with it.

Banned

ClarityofMind;7162379

I just laughed out VERY VERY loud..No, really I did!!! It's true xxxx

Its all true though.... am I right?

Original Poster

gari189;7162922

or before you become a cleaner or dog walker or nurse or any other kind … or before you become a cleaner or dog walker or nurse or any other kind of carer....you just get on with it.

well I am none of these things and I am not planning to be any of those things

ClarityofMind;7162210

Hello no it doesn't. Men have summin in their bodies that make it HEAPS … Hello no it doesn't. Men have summin in their bodies that make it HEAPS worse than women.... I dunno what but it's true!! It's prolly all that alcohol lol

Rubbish. Women are as bad, if not worse than men - Most likely 'cos you lot don't go as regularly, so it ferments

Oh, and rep for the OP as you used the correct word - "What should I have done!" as opposed to the ever more frequent "of done" *shudders*.

Original Poster

DragonChris;7163296

Oh, and rep for the OP as you used the correct word - "What should I have … Oh, and rep for the OP as you used the correct word - "What should I have done!" as opposed to the ever more frequent "of done" *shudders*.

Thanks, really hate that as well

DragonChris;7163296

Oh, and rep for the OP as you used the correct word - "What should I have … Oh, and rep for the OP as you used the correct word - "What should I have done!" as opposed to the ever more frequent "of done" *shudders*.

Is rep really so easy to come by these days?

guv;7163000

Its all true though.... am I right?

you're always right xxx:thumbsup:

DragonChris;7163273

Rubbish. Women are as bad, if not worse than men - Most likely 'cos you … Rubbish. Women are as bad, if not worse than men - Most likely 'cos you lot don't go as regularly, so it ferments

omg, reading that word "ferments" actually made my stomach hurt!! lol

Banned

ClarityofMind;7164668

omg, reading that word "ferments" actually made my stomach hurt!! lol

By the sound of things, that's the signal for an explosion.

Make sure the OP has to go after you've been! :w00t:

guv;7164735

By the sound of things, that's the signal for an explosion.Make sure the … By the sound of things, that's the signal for an explosion.Make sure the OP has to go after you've been! :w00t:

lol I'll make sure I go into the mens!!! :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. CEX grading55
    2. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage55
    3. Best/cheapest music service69
    4. meaning of op33

See more discussions