Groups

What should i order from lockerz?

I am confused on what to get from lockerz site, i currently have 425 points and id like to get a dsi, or save up a few more point to get a pspgo. And also does "NTSC only" mean they wont ship to uk? If you think this is not allowed on this site feel free to remove this thread. As my last 2 threads about lockerz got removed.

8 Comments

doesn't ntsc only mean they will only play games shipped from the us? i.e. any you bought in the uk wouldn't work?

Original Poster

aardvarking;7119602

doesn't ntsc only mean they will only play games shipped from the us? … doesn't ntsc only mean they will only play games shipped from the us? i.e. any you bought in the uk wouldn't work?

But if i get the dsi ill just by the r4 game cards and downlaod the american version of games and dont know about the psp

JaYy_dOg;7119631

But if i get the dsi ill just by the r4 game cards and downlaod the … But if i get the dsi ill just by the r4 game cards and downlaod the american version of games and dont know about the psp

Heh I thought you might say something like that - I can't see why they wouldn't ship outside of their country - you may get stung by customs fees though... :thumbsup:

when is their next restock

get 25 more points and get a wii and a psp

I thought pspgo hadn't been cracked yet? or so I heard ;-)

Original Poster

Hamonk;7120379

get 25 more points and get a wii and a psp

Ive had the wii before but it was Shi*, and sold it to gamestation for £120 a few months ago, and already have psp 1000 and 2000. Only want the pspgo for the new slide thingy, but will wait till christmas for someone to make a hack for it, orther wise ill just order a dsi.

Original Poster

Hamonk;7120374

when is their next restock

Ive heard people say its on the 15th every month but not sure:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking33
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid34
      3. Feels weird!23
      4. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware11