Groups

what should i send?

hiya

due to the weather and both kids being ill!!! we are not going to be able to travel to Glasgow to drop off in-law presents until after christmas. What should I send in the meantime - flowers, chocs. both?? mother-in-law is diabetic and will not appreciate flowers so stuck!

what do you think?

15 Comments

Banned

im sure they will understand and doubt very much they will expect anything with you all being so poorly

Original Poster

sassie;7297765

im sure they will understand and doubt very much they will expect … im sure they will understand and doubt very much they will expect anything with you all being so poorly

oh sassie, they wont! the thing is father in law was supposed to be coming over on Friday to watch kids and to collect presents but due to weather and kids being ill i cancelled him.

He will be ok, but really not sure about mother-in-law.

Banned

Gift card

Banned

rhubex;7297790

oh sassie, they wont! the thing is father in law was supposed to be … oh sassie, they wont! the thing is father in law was supposed to be coming over on Friday to watch kids and to collect presents but due to weather and kids being ill i cancelled him.He will be ok, but really not sure about mother-in-law.

well if they dont understand then tough, i wouldnt be going out of my way if i was poorly i can tell ya, xmas aint just about receiving pressies

hamper

Original Poster

i know........... am not going to worry, but would like to send them something......x

Ring them and explain the situation. Any reasonable grandparent would rather the children safe and sound than get Xmas pressies. I'm sure they'll appreciate seeign you all fit and healthy after Christmas.

also you might be carryign any germs your children have so you might infect them.

turd in a bag

hamper or vouchers for a meal but i agree with sassie

Original Poster

thanks, been stuck in house for the last 4 days (apart from having to do essentials, even took time off work!!!) so from being very organised for christmas now not going to get the "last few things" but heh ho........ all i want is some sleep!!! very selfish......... all i want is kids to be well so that i can get some sleep!!!! lol

Banned

video the kids wishing them a merry christmas and give it to them on a dvd . : )

numptyj;7297894

turd in a bag

LMAO !! :-D :-D :-D

tangramman;7298021

video the kids wishing them a merry christmas and give it to them on a … video the kids wishing them a merry christmas and give it to them on a dvd . : )

good idea

rhubex;7297790

flowers, chocs. both?? mother-in-law is diabetic and will not appreciate … flowers, chocs. both?? mother-in-law is diabetic and will not appreciate flowers so stuck!

So prob not both then... Or either.... In fact, why mention either :? :? :?

Original Poster

cw9652;7298890

So prob not both then... Or either.... In fact, why mention either :? … So prob not both then... Or either.... In fact, why mention either :? :? :?

so that others wouldn't suggest it? also to see if i should send it and let father in law enjoy flowers and eat choccies!!! lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2644
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1027
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767421
      4. One for the mathmeticians1624

See more discussions