Groups

What should my missus wear to a christening ?

What should my missus wear to a christening next Sunday ? Should it be real smart or smart casual. I think I'm gonnaget a suit to wear. What do you guys think?

13 Comments

If it's a Church I'd reckon the general wear is smart.

shirt and trousers for blokeys and a nice dress for the ladies, smart is the way i would say (any excuse to dress up is good lol)

Surely it depends on the type of do it is. Just ask the parents what sort of do it'll be and if there's any expected dress code.

if you are just going to the do then smart casual would be fine, but as moob said if you are going to the church smart would be best.

I think respectful smart, no strapless dresses or mini skirts.

wendyak;5854838

I think respectful smart, no strapless dresses or mini skirts.

never been to a black christeneing then :w00t:

erm whatever your wife wants to wear would be a start lol
    ( ps) something classy and smart

queenlush;5854669

shirt and trousers for blokeys and a nice dress for the ladies, smart is … shirt and trousers for blokeys and a nice dress for the ladies, smart is the way i would say (any excuse to dress up is good lol)

+1

a bikini for her and mankini for you:thumbsup:

whatever she feels comftable wearing

4lyons09;5855279

whatever she feels comftable wearing

never ever say that to man :lol: if someone said to me wear what i feel comfortable in id turn up in a toga they are uber comfy :lol:

micoo;5855301

never ever say that to man :lol: if someone said to me wear what i feel … never ever say that to man :lol: if someone said to me wear what i feel comfortable in id turn up in a toga they are uber comfy :lol:

If your happy with it then why not :-D

something like this:thumbsup::thumbsup:
    http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww48/hibees01/images1.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions