What should the future now hold for Bob, Grace, Bob Jr, Bona, Chatunga and the little Mugabes?

Found 19th Nov 2017
As the end of his 37-year presidency now appears inevitable, should they be allowed safe passage and sanctuary in South Africa, Singapore, or any other location where they have siphoned off some money to? Or should the people of Zimbabwe administer their own justice with impeachment and a trial?
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
Trial
With the record of the new boss, god only knows what will happen now, out of the fire into the fire
Edited by: "eslick" 19th Nov 2017
Firing squad
The shooters must all dress in Hitler fancy dress.
Should be executed. And can my uncle have his farm back please?
barry.turner10 m ago

Should be executed. And can my uncle have his farm back please?

You never know, Zambia has become quite liberal to whites in recent years, they even have them in government now and as elected officials!

I added this to the other Mugabe thread the other day:

My uncle worked on a farm and his son, my cousin was about 19 at the time and was caught up in the "rush for Zimbabwe" to be born. He ended up fighting for Zanu PF as Terr/guerrilla.

Anyway my cousin was on some tirade no doubt fed to him by Zanu PF and was saying how about he and his dad would take over the farm etc.

Uncle said to his son, look around, what do any of us know about running a farm!? Of course as history shows he was right.

Lots of people dreamed of a reversed Rhodesia without ever seeing what it took to build that, let alone slide in and run it.

My uncle went on to live in worse conditions then were ever the case in Rhodesia and died in the early 2000s on a farm run by Mugabe friend. His son died a few years later, so happy with how it went in Zimb. he went down to SA and ended up dead.
I know my wife is Zambian much more civilised place!
I think Mugabe will probably return to his homeland in yorkshire.
123thisisme55 m ago

I think Mugabe will probably return to his homeland in yorkshire.

I heard that one last night I won;t spoil it for you though
CANT THEY GIVE HIS LOVELY WIFE A CHANCE

32493320-z6BBX.jpg

32493320-Kb02c.jpg32493320-M72vL.jpg
32493320-2J9g5.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants