Groups
    EXPIRED

What size box is the Halo: The Master Chief Collection Legendary Edition?

OK so this may sound really silly but I think my mum bought me the Halo: The Master Chief Collection Legendary Edition (which shows she knows me really well as I love Halo) but I already have the base game. I was wondering what size the box was as I don't want her to worry if I tell her I may already have it already as she doesn't really know what she's doing with games. Does anyone know the rough dimensions of the box?
    I'm not trying to find out what I have, just don't want to tell her on christmas morning I already have it.

5 Comments

Its like a thick blu ray boxset

Original Poster

So it's as tall as a blu-ray? if so thats great as its bigger than a blu-ray.
    Edited by: "Agaeti" 23rd Dec 2014

Agaeti

So it's as tall as a blu-ray? if so thats great as its bigger than a … So it's as tall as a blu-ray? if so thats great as its bigger than a blu-ray.

Yes slightly bigger than a blu ray box, as thick as around 3 normal blu rays

the legendary edition comes with a foot tall statue I think so its much bigger than a blu rsy box

Original Poster

x1xchesterx1x

the legendary edition comes with a foot tall statue I think so its much … the legendary edition comes with a foot tall statue I think so its much bigger than a blu rsy box

thats the mjolnir edition isnt it?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      2. love affairs1649
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1825

See more discussions