Groups

what size hd tv to have in a bedroom?????????

what size tv does everyone have?????????????

(can we not have any clean posts these days????????? whys it allways got to be dirty!!!!)

122 Comments

Banned

you shouldnt need a tv to entertain you in bed!

I'd say no bigger than 40" from personal experience but I guess it depends on how big your room is.

Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8882437

TV's are much cheaper than a woman though!:-D

along with an off switch and volume control

Original Poster

girothefiro;8882440

I'd say no bigger than 40" from personal experience but I guess it … I'd say no bigger than 40" from personal experience but I guess it depends on how big your room is.

i a woman and not really into big gigantic electrical things lmao.

ive found a couple of tvs with dvd player and freeview £109 £129 19in and 22in

I've got 26 inches in my bedroom.

jubbyme;8882444

And wont get jealous if you get bored and want another one.

Original Poster

jubbyme;8882444

pmsl

angelfairee;8882449

Steady on, we arent talking about what you hide in your drawers for pleasure.

Original Poster

angelfairee;8882449

i was thinking 26 but little bit over price range

ryouga;8882452

Steady on, we arent talking about what you hide in your drawers for … Steady on, we arent talking about what you hide in your drawers for pleasure.

Pardon me?

I'm talking about my tv. You're so offensive.

sarahjane1988;8882454

i was thinking 26 but little bit over price range

I think 19 or 22 would be fine for a bedroom

Wow this thread got out of hand easily!

My Tv in bedroom is 22" but I just watch the news and stuff while I'm getting ready. Don't watch TV in bed, but if I did would probably buy a 32".

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8882463

Wow this thread got out of hand easily!My Tv in bedroom is 22" but I just … Wow this thread got out of hand easily!My Tv in bedroom is 22" but I just watch the news and stuff while I'm getting ready. Don't watch TV in bed, but if I did would probably buy a 32".

its just i want a new tv lol ill get a huge one for downstairs at some point lol

so ill go for 19/22 then. lol love hukd users some things really do just get out of haqnd lmao

sarahjane1988;8882464

its just i want a new tv lol ill get a huge one for downstairs at some … its just i want a new tv lol ill get a huge one for downstairs at some point lolso ill go for 19/22 then. lol love hukd users some things really do just get out of haqnd lmao

For some reason people always find something sexual in my posts...I have no idea why.

:?

Original Poster

angelfairee;8882468

For some reason people always find something sexual in my posts...I have … For some reason people always find something sexual in my posts...I have no idea why. :?

lol they do it everyone your not the only person hence why i have put in the top bit why do all posts have to be dirty just being silly lol sometimes funny though

The missus is quite happy with 23 " :thumbsup:

Original Poster

is it me or has a couple of posts been removed???? im sure it was on 18 a min ago!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

jonny619447;8882470

The missus is quite happy with 23 " :thumbsup:

pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sarahjane1988;8882471

is it me or has a couple of posts been removed???? im sure it was on 18 a … is it me or has a couple of posts been removed???? im sure it was on 18 a min ago!!!!!!!!!!!

Mods take the dirty ones out :thumbsup: kill joys :w00t:

Original Poster

jonny619447;8882476

Mods take the dirty ones out :thumbsup: kill joys :w00t:

lol there isnt any dirty ones on here, well there wasnt

Yes I tidied my posts up.

Anyway getting back on track. ive got a 23" philips one on a unit at bottom of bed and thats fine. is it going on a wall or unit at end of bed? and how far away from screen will you be? all things to factor in

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8882478

Yes I tidied my posts up.

lmao so do we think 19/22 in is acceptable then for my room?

Original Poster

jonny619447;8882479

Anyway getting back on track. ive got a 23" philips one on a unit at … Anyway getting back on track. ive got a 23" philips one on a unit at bottom of bed and thats fine. is it going on a wall or unit at end of bed? and how far away from screen will you be? all things to factor in

well yeah close to the bed having a move around so dont exactly where it will be able to go untill beds in the room 2mo :?

sarahjane1988;8882480

How big is your room?

sarahjane1988;8882480

Oh your killing me here! You'll have to invite me round to see your room first!:-D

Original Poster

jonny619447;8882483

How big is your room?

quite big

Gavin shutup im trying to help the lady with her dilema!

If your too far away you wont see it... if your more then 3 meters away from tv when watching it then those sizes will be too small

Original Poster

length about 240 in 150 in width

Banned

Id look to see what you can get with a built in dvd player, as that might limit your choices, it will be much better than having a second box and remote, much tidier

Cheapish 32" tv here, maybe wallmount it

]http//ww…00d :thumbsup:

Original Poster

jubbyme;8882491

Id look to see what you can get with a built in dvd player, as that might … Id look to see what you can get with a built in dvd player, as that might limit your choices, it will be much better than having a second box and remote, much tidier

ive found a 22 in for £129 with freeview and dvd player :thumbsup:

Original Poster

jonny619447;8882493

Cheapish 32" tv here, maybe wallmount it … Cheapish 32" tv here, maybe wallmount it ]http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/visual-innovations/vi3210d/visu-innov-vi3200d :thumbsup:

thanks that is quite cheap for 32 but i dont want to spend that for a bedroom tv lol stingy me

sarahjane1988;8882494

There you go then, have you got an internal or external aerial?

Original Poster

jonny619447;8882498

There you go then, have you got an internal or external aerial?

m thats another problem im gunna have also ill need to get someone to sort me aerial out lol :roll:

Banned

sarahjane1988;8882494

thats a good price and a nice telly, i would go for that !

Original Poster

jubbyme;8882500

thats a good price and a nice telly, i would go for that !

Best thing to do is get an external aerial and stick it in your loft and run a cable through your ceiling. Much better picture as i have just bought an internal aerial and it is about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike!

Original Poster

jonny619447;8882502

Best thing to do is get an external aerial and stick it in your loft and … Best thing to do is get an external aerial and stick it in your loft and run a cable through your ceiling. Much better picture as i have just bought an internal aerial and it is about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike!

how much are they then

this is turning out to be more expensive than i had hoped :)!!

can i not get away with running from sky cable but have my freeview????????

sarahjane1988;8882504

how much are they then

Get one for £25 here half price at argos

]http//ww…htm :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions