What Sky TV channels would you like to see added to Now TV?

Posted 30th Nov
Just curious what everyone would ideally like adding if they had the choice to make Now TV worth it even more. I’d personally love to see TLC added for its mindless entertainment. Who knows, maybe Now TV reps patrol this site so I thought I may as well ask.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
I’d like to see full dishless sky with UHD channels or at very least 1080p, 720p in 2019 is awful!

netflix we have UHD with Dolby Vision and Atmos. Watching nowtv my TV is literally doing educated guessing on like 7 million of its 8 million+ pixels
Edited by: "Dannyrobbo" 30th Nov
I'd love to see Eden for its nature documentaries.
Brazzers
Red hot dutch
Dannyrobbo30/11/2019 13:11

I’d like to see full dishless sky with UHD channels or at very least 1 …I’d like to see full dishless sky with UHD channels or at very least 1080p, 720p in 2019 is awful!netflix we have UHD with Dolby Vision and Atmos. Watching nowtv my TV is literally doing educated guessing on like 7 million of its 8 million+ pixels

Second vote for what is called SkyX in other territories!

They are falling behind what used to be their competition rapidly.

There is no reason that it isn't available to UK market other than possibly our terrible Broadband speeds (compared to other countries) maybe when sky stop offering 11mbps copper speeds they may start to offer SkyX - gotta be the costings of swings and roundabouts.

You would have thought that when TVs went wall mount and Amazon/Roku went to sticks not boxes they would have pushed hard in the fight to ensure clean and tidy home ents. But for whatever reason they didnt.

I'd like to see a SkyNow service. It annoys me that I can use a Chromecast with NowTV for pennies a month but not able to do that with SkyGo(Extra) as part of a TV subscription, as they try to force my hand into a £13pm multiroom experience.
Dannyrobbo30/11/2019 13:11

I’d like to see full dishless sky with UHD channels or at very least 1 …I’d like to see full dishless sky with UHD channels or at very least 1080p, 720p in 2019 is awful!netflix we have UHD with Dolby Vision and Atmos. Watching nowtv my TV is literally doing educated guessing on like 7 million of its 8 million+ pixels

Does SkyQ not offer something like this though? I haven’t read into it hugely so I may be missing something.
KyleCroxall01/12/2019 15:45

Does SkyQ not offer something like this though? I haven’t read into it h …Does SkyQ not offer something like this though? I haven’t read into it hugely so I may be missing something.

not yet you still need a dish, I think eventually Now tv will become dishless Sky Q.
360finder01/12/2019 14:41

Second vote for what is called SkyX in other territories!They are falling …Second vote for what is called SkyX in other territories!They are falling behind what used to be their competition rapidly.There is no reason that it isn't available to UK market other than possibly our terrible Broadband speeds (compared to other countries) maybe when sky stop offering 11mbps copper speeds they may start to offer SkyX - gotta be the costings of swings and roundabouts.You would have thought that when TVs went wall mount and Amazon/Roku went to sticks not boxes they would have pushed hard in the fight to ensure clean and tidy home ents. But for whatever reason they didnt.I'd like to see a SkyNow service. It annoys me that I can use a Chromecast with NowTV for pennies a month but not able to do that with SkyGo(Extra) as part of a TV subscription, as they try to force my hand into a £13pm multiroom experience.

I’ve heard about Sky X years ago but I had no idea they brought it to market abroad, I remember around Sky Q there was talk of Sky Dishless Uk in 2019 but no chance currently.

There’s no reason it couldn’t release here we have higher average broadband speeds than both Austria and Italy.
Dannyrobbo01/12/2019 22:34

I’ve heard about Sky X years ago but I had no idea they brought it to m …I’ve heard about Sky X years ago but I had no idea they brought it to market abroad, I remember around Sky Q there was talk of Sky Dishless Uk in 2019 but no chance currently. There’s no reason it couldn’t release here we have higher average broadband speeds than both Austria and Italy.

No chance of it coming here until they have pushed enough Q boxes into people's homes.

I actually think they have spent more marketing NowTV recently than they have Sky so perhaps we will see a shift very soon.

I still have months left on contract but want to break away from the box like I have done with all my other entertainment.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions