Groups

what snack/biscuits were these?

I cant remember whether you bought them in multipacks or you could buy them singularly, but they were in a bag about the same size as iced gems, they had cartoon faces on them, i think they were hollow but had chocolate inside, like it lined the inside of the biscuit. I think its been at least 10 yrs since i had a bag and i used to really like them. I havnt seen them for years, do they still make them and what were they?? thanku

8 Comments

Think they were called Cartoonies but they no longer make them as far as I know

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

calico_cat;8452875

Think they were called Cartoonies but they no longer make them as far as … Think they were called Cartoonies but they no longer make them as far as I know:thumbsup:

argh, they were so good, i wonder who made them

Burton made them, I'm sure my nephews had some or similar from Aldi

Original Poster

marsland95l2cr;8452919

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-Back-Cartoonies/90061242654?v=info

i joined just before u posted, i think loadsa people shud write in to try and get them back

Yeah Cartoonies - I'm sure Asda had them not that long ago but haven't seen them since. It's like a lot of biscuits or sweets you loved - they disappear or change them. I used to love Montego biscuits(showing my age). They were like club biscuits but ginger inside with choc around. Fab!

Pound stretchers sell them! I just bought some today! Team valley branch

I bought them today in pound stretchers Aberdeen! Woohoo!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????56
      2. Tradesmen battery power tools.11
      3. Now tv entertainment passes22
      4. Any free Now TV sports passes?33

See more discussions