Groups
    EXPIRED

What songs are played too much on the radio?

I listen to Real radio dailly and every single time i listen to it 'Never Forget You' by the Noisettes is ALWAYS ON!

What is always on your radio?

:-)

31 Comments

Banned

Beat Again - JLS

Jheeze

I agree, At work they play Radio 1 and they play the same 5 songs every day, the ones that are now in the chart
    but they are really **** and annoys the **** out of me
    I would rather have no music than a radio. It's ok in my car though as i listen to my Ipod

Banned

DarkKnight;5916910

I agree, At work they play Radio 1 and they play the same 5 songs every … I agree, At work they play Radio 1 and they play the same 5 songs every day, the ones that are now in the chartbut they are really Sh*t and annoys the f**k out of me

strong feelings

Billie_Jean;5916915

strong feelings

Yeah, because it's like a form of Chinese Water Torture

Banned

DarkKnight;5916927

Yeah, because it's like a form of Chinese Water Torture

lmao..any song that you particularly detest

we had 2cr fm in Bournemouth which has now changed to Heart & they still play the same old ***** as they did before. Amy winehouse springs to mind :x

They still overkill pokerface.

I might ask the guys at work tommorow if they can change to Radio 2 or something, i know it's old music but at least it's variety

Original Poster

Cnhanged OP and title :thumbsup:

DarkKnight;5916972

I might ask the guys at work tommorow if they can change to Radio 2 or … I might ask the guys at work tommorow if they can change to Radio 2 or something, i know it's old music but at least it's variety

they have some cracking tunes on radio 2 :thumbsup:

"What songs are played too much on the radio?"

Any current chart crap. by the time it's actually released you're already fed up with it :roll:

bellabonkers;5916957

They still overkill pokerface.

+1 song drives me mad now!

Billie_Jean;5916941

lmao..any song that you particularly detest

The entire Radio 1 top 20, it's just a constant repeat of these songs
    The main idea i guess is for you to listen to the songs and want to go and buy it at the shops
    but all it makes me want to do is

http://image.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/smashed_radio.jpg

grex9101;5916993

"What songs are played too much on the radio?"Any current chart crap. by … "What songs are played too much on the radio?"Any current chart crap. by the time it's actually released you're already fed up with it :roll:

+1

Radio 1 is worst at playing the same song at least 50 millions times in a day. What annoys me is Radio 1 seem to only play Florence , Lily Allen, Biffy, tons of indie bands, a tiny bit of rnb and and little bit of rap.. and dont you just love them when they put one 1xtra advert after any song they play...
    p.s when is chris moyles gonna learn to put some music on in the morning rather than his ego....

Beyonce- halo

Its really annoying now grrr!!!! x

Banned

*katie*;5917096

Beyonce- haloIts really annoying now grrr!!!! x

On the other hand

Her new song Sweet Dreams is the shizzle

Billie_Jean;5917135

On the other handHer new song Sweet Dreams is the shizzle

Hmmm i downloaded it, before was released, so now i dislike that too lol

I've given up on listening to the radio, it's all overplayed to the point that even songs I used to like now irritate me.

Got a sweet ipod dock in my office now, 16000+ songs and a remote. Awesome

grex9101;5917170

I've given up on listening to the radio, it's all overplayed to the point … I've given up on listening to the radio, it's all overplayed to the point that even songs I used to like now irritate me. Got a sweet ipod dock in my office now, 16000+ songs and a remote. Awesome

16,000? how can you have that much? i got about 3,000 and i thought that was a lot

DarkKnight;5917257

16,000? how can you have that much? i got about 3,000 and i thought that … 16,000? how can you have that much? i got about 3,000 and i thought that was a lot

well, it's a 120gig classic, all songs encoded at 128kbps, got ~30 gig left :thumbsup:

how did i get em? well, about 10000 ripped from my cd collection, the rest?:pirate:

What is always on my radio?
    BL**DY, STUPID, F***ING ADVERTS!!!!!
    Oh, and the Noisettes...
    Oh, and my cup of tea. :whistling:

poker face is really peeving me off sick listening to it and even when you turn the station over its there!!!

Supernova

In For The Kill

and btw i love clyde1 favourite station but the kids turn it over to galaxy when we are in the car they think i,m daft! well suppose they have a point! lol

havent listened to the radio in years but i remeber when they over killed cliff richards song millenium prayer everyone went crazy after a while and dont get me started on james blunts youre beautiful

i don't know what the song is called but some if the words are woah oh oh oh, it's a woman singing it that's all i know, and my little boy loves singing along to it in the car xxx
    the station is real radio xxx
    pixie lott mama do xxx

Original Poster

Angelstar;5920495

i don't know what the song is called but some if the words are woah oh oh … i don't know what the song is called but some if the words are woah oh oh oh, it's a woman singing it that's all i know, and my little boy loves singing along to it in the car xxxthe station is real radio xxxpixie lott mama do xxx

Yes that is on alot.

After listening to Real for about 10 hours over 3 days, Papparazzi was played 4 times. Mama Doo 3, Bulletproof 4, If today was your last day 3 and Never Forget you 3 times :x

Banned

*katie*;5917096

Beyonce- haloIts really annoying now grrr!!!! x

+1

Jacob_Kreed;5917090

Radio 1 is worst at playing the same song at least 50 millions times in a … Radio 1 is worst at playing the same song at least 50 millions times in a day. What annoys me is Radio 1 seem to only play Florence , Lily Allen, Biffy, tons of indie bands, a tiny bit of rnb and and little bit of rap.. and dont you just love them when they put one 1xtra advert after any song they play...p.s when is chris moyles gonna learn to put some music on in the morning rather than his ego....

Try George Lamb on 6 music from 10:00 - funny as you like and he plays some random (yet quality) tunes :thumbsup:

When I'm at work, I wanna smash the radio up when I hear "Bulletproof" - if I ever got hold of her,she'll wish she was !!

borolad94;5953093

Yes that is on alot.After listening to Real for about 10 hours over 3 … Yes that is on alot.After listening to Real for about 10 hours over 3 days, Papparazzi was played 4 times. Mama Doo 3, Bulletproof 4, If today was your last day 3 and Never Forget you 3 times :x

yes, i can believe that xxx
    the baby loves that song though xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions