Groups

What sort of tablet would be best?

Hello,

I am going back to study for my AAT accounting course in January and would like a tablet to be able to write notes on and do my accounting on the screen with, I was hoping to get a tablet with a stylus so I could write on the screen instead of typing. My budget is around 200 - 300 ish and was wondering if anyone knew a good tablet for these sorts of things?

Many thanks

6 Comments

iPad Mini 2 and a touch screen stylus?

Would not a 2 in 1 tablet and notebook be you best option? Comes with office 365 which you may need for course. Currys have ACER Chromebook R 11.6" 2 in 1 for £200 . maybe go have a look

Agree with above, 2 in 1 is probably your best option

maybe a samsung note 4 if u not bothered about the note 7 shanneegans. I want to ask u abit more about the course your doing I was thinking of doing one aswell. I have read up a bit about it I don't have A-levels just GCSE with a b in Maths and C in English. There seems to be a lot of different places offering it what price have u paid for the list course and is it done in the day or are u able to do it alongside your other job and after doing this how easy is it to get a job as a account or would u need to do some other course thanks if you can answer anything.

Original Poster

Hello,
    I start the course in January and it will cost around £1200 for a year and that includes all of the exams. It is one day in the week for around 6 hours I think its a Monday and I work around that luckily my work rota can be moved around. I think your GCSE's will be fine its not really maths I find more problem solving its quite easy to pick up from what I have heard. Hope I helped answer some of your questions.

lindzio

Hello, I start the course in January and it will cost around £1200 for a … Hello, I start the course in January and it will cost around £1200 for a year and that includes all of the exams. It is one day in the week for around 6 hours I think its a Monday and I work around that luckily my work rota can be moved around. I think your GCSE's will be fine its not really maths I find more problem solving its quite easy to pick up from what I have heard. Hope I helped answer some of your questions.

​ok thanks for the information
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions