what spider

Found 16th Apr
what spider is this.

just curious, i don't see many types and i am quite tell by Google imsges.

2926925-g19F0.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
20 Comments
False widow spider
ScubaDudes36 m ago

False widow spider

can't be as was all black
it moved it front legs a lot
and body size same as head size,looked like a big ant
My guess is a Mouse Spider.
Recluse spider
Looks like a false widow of some sort. They don’t all have the skull pattern, it depends on gender, age, variety etc
it was only 2 cm long, seem to be all black, with two same size round bits,
the only spiders i like having around is the dandy long leg spiders
I think i killed it, it was climbing up on my projector screen in bedroom, don't want no bites in bed
These are horrible little things. They look extra black. If I'm right in thinking they are the same they are abit hard.. like they've got a kind of thin crisp coating on. Ewwww they are horrible. I don't know what they are but I've had a few in my house over the years.i don't normally kill spiders at all but I have a second thought about one of these bad boys lol
LeahsMintytoutou3 m ago

These are horrible little things. They look extra black. If I'm right in …These are horrible little things. They look extra black. If I'm right in thinking they are the same they are abit hard.. like they've got a kind of thin crisp coating on. Ewwww they are horrible. I don't know what they are but I've had a few in my house over the years.i don't normally kill spiders at all but I have a second thought about one of these bad boys lol

i think the nice weather will bring them out
LeahsMintytoutou15 m ago

These are horrible little things. They look extra black. If I'm right in …These are horrible little things. They look extra black. If I'm right in thinking they are the same they are abit hard.. like they've got a kind of thin crisp coating on. Ewwww they are horrible. I don't know what they are but I've had a few in my house over the years.i don't normally kill spiders at all but I have a second thought about one of these bad boys lol

Whenever I leave my window open a spider normally finds it's way in so I open window only a little but in the summer I have no choice
_Enzo_1 h, 40 m ago

Whenever I leave my window open a spider normally finds it's way in so I …Whenever I leave my window open a spider normally finds it's way in so I open window only a little but in the summer I have no choice

Wonder how many you consume per year
The only good spider is a dead one.
_Enzo_5 h, 18 m ago

Whenever I leave my window open a spider normally finds it's way in so I …Whenever I leave my window open a spider normally finds it's way in so I open window only a little but in the summer I have no choice

Get a large fan.

argos.co.uk/pro…090

It does sound like a small hurricane but feels lovely!
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 17th Apr
ashmac7 h, 34 m ago

None I always check room before I sleep if window has been open
ashmac8 h, 46 m ago

Old wives tale
We have spiders hanging out underneath doorway porch in evenings most the year....no matter how oftem we clean away cobwebs....they are back days later

The only tine we get them indoors are from end of august to sept/oct......i believe its their mating season and they come in looking for love but are met with an untimely demise with a yellow pages landing on them and then sucked up into the old dyson.
Looks like the type you smack first then ask questions later lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants