What stage size should I make my Flash animation for upload to YouTube?

3 replies
Found 18th Feb 2012
Hi all,

I'm about ti start creating animations for upload on YouTube, I wa sjust wondering if anyone knew what the best stage size would be for me to work with that would create the best outcome on Youtube, mainly filling the whole video screen and in high quality.

Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

1280x720 (which is "720p") or 1920x1080 ("1080p") if you really want
that's width x height, by the way.

Original Poster

oldmanhouse

1280x720 (which is "720p") or 1920x1080 ("1080p") if you really … 1280x720 (which is "720p") or 1920x1080 ("1080p") if you really wantthat's width x height, by the way.

Thanks, do you also happen to know of any tutorials or know yourself of what publish settins I just use when converting my .swf for a youtube format so I can get the best possible result?

SmashInt

Thanks, do you also happen to know of any tutorials or know yourself of … Thanks, do you also happen to know of any tutorials or know yourself of what publish settins I just use when converting my .swf for a youtube format so I can get the best possible result?

not sure about that i'm afraid. If it were me, I'd make sure to publish (as a swf) using the highest quality settings and then convert the swf to avi (h264 codec, 720p setting) using Freemake or another video converter.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Driving anxiety.2737
  2. Tablet recommendation ror 5yr old- ideally with a stylus11
  3. Bean to cup machine11
  4. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…818

See more discussions