Groups

What Star wars - Wii?? xx

Hi all,
    My 6 year old has 'Star Wars ll The Original Trilogy' on PSP which I believe he's completed now. I wanted to get him another Star Wars but for the Wii can some one please tell me which one I should get as there seem to be loads. Also, he has Batman Lego on the Wii which he loves is the PSP one he has Lego?
    Thanks in advance peeps xx

4 Comments

The Lego Star Wars game on the Wii is the Complete Saga, so you get levels from the Original trilogy and the Newer trilogy,

Original Poster

Thanks hun x Does that mean it's not worth getting as he has part on PSP or still worth it??
    Edited by: "hannah19790" 25th Aug 2010

It's pretty much the same game, but with 3 new episodes and I think there's new bits in the old levels too. There's a few other Star Wars games on the Wii, I think the best is probably Force Unleashed but if he's 6 it might be a bit difficult for him. Going back to Lego, the Indiana Jones games are really good, as is Harry Potter apparently

Original Poster

dcx_badass

I enjoyed force unleashed.

Thanks hun x

Justice_Ste

It's pretty much the same game, but with 3 new episodes and I think … It's pretty much the same game, but with 3 new episodes and I think there's new bits in the old levels too. There's a few other Star Wars games on the Wii, I think the best is probably Force Unleashed but if he's 6 it might be a bit difficult for him. Going back to Lego, the Indiana Jones games are really good, as is Harry Potter apparently

Ah, thanks for the info hun, much appreciated. May look at the Indiana Jones one then.....if more is age group xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?66
      2. Has anyone found any Baileys Pumpkin Spiced for sale in the UK ?22
      3. What's the name of that brand that looks like Playstation symbols?34
      4. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?22

See more discussions