Groups

What survey sites are you a member of?

Thought I'd get a list going to help each other out in our times of financial need:

Globaltestmarket: globaltestmarket.com/
    Lightspeed panel: uk.lightspeedpanel.com/ind…tml
    KNOTS club: knotsclub-eu.com/
    Focusline surveys (pays in $ Paypal): focuslinesurveys.com/das…php
    Toluna: uk.toluna.com/Def…spx
    Mysurvey.eu: uk.mysurvey.com/
    HarrisPoll (Harris Interactive): harrispollonline.com/
    Zoom Panel: zoompanel.com
    PureProfile: pureprofile.com/
    Valued Opinions: valuedopinions.co.uk/
    Yougov: yougov.com/fro…ome
    Home of Research: homeofresearch.org/log…spx
    It's your view: itsyourview.com/icm…spx
    Cosmetic Reserach online: cosmeticresearchonline.co.uk
    Volunteer4panels (part of TNS, selection is by profile. £10+/month likely if accepted): volunteer4panels.com/
    Royal Mail postal survey (subject to acceptance): rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Que…spx
    Boots Volunteers: bootsvolunteers.com/ind…spx
    BuzzAgent (product trials): bzzagent.com/
    Just the Answer: justtheanswer.co.uk/
    OpinionBar: opinionbar.com/
    Dialego: panel.dialego.co.uk/
    MediaTransfer (part of HarrisInteractive, can sign up to both): mediatransfer.co.uk/
    Onepoll: onepoll.com/
    Opinium: opiniumresearch.com/
    Surveyhead: surveyhead.com

58 Comments

Original Poster

Please feel free to add to the list and I will post in the OP

Haven't listed things likePinecone etc as they are referral only/closed to new entrants.

I've been a member of a few and I honestly havent benefitted from it at all. Was just a pain!

Banned

IPSOS
    hi points
    home of research
    its your view
    my survey.com
    pure profile
    cosmetic research online

ClarityofMind;4716113

I've been a member of a few and I honestly havent benefitted from it at … I've been a member of a few and I honestly havent benefitted from it at all. Was just a pain!

+1

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4716113

I've been a member of a few and I honestly havent benefitted from it at … I've been a member of a few and I honestly havent benefitted from it at all. Was just a pain!

You possibly find that you don't hit the criteria for some.

I make ~ £100/month from them, plus freebies.

Original Poster

sassie;4716126

IPSOShi pointshome of researchits your viewmy survey.compure … IPSOShi pointshome of researchits your viewmy survey.compure profilecosmetic research online

Hipoints is Harris Poll
    Mysurvey.com is Mysurvey.eu

do you have links for the others?

Banned

oh didnt realise you wanted links - lol

Original Poster

sassie;4716166

oh didnt realise you wanted links - lol

just so I can add to the OP, means people have somewhere to go to sign up.

Google isn't always that great for finding survey sites.

Banned

sassie;4716126

IPSOS http://www.iap-interactive.comhome of research … IPSOS http://www.iap-interactive.comhome of research http://homeofresearch.org/its your view https://www.itsyourview.compure profile http://www.pureprofile.com/cosmetic research online [url]www.cosmeticresearchonline.com[/url]

there ya goes

Original Poster

sassie;4716186

there ya goes

Cheers Sassie, have added the ones that work!

IPSOS doesn't have a signup on that page, will need to find one.

Cosmetic reserach is "page not found"?

Original Poster

sassie;4716223

http://www.cosmeticresearchonline.co.uk/default.aspx?siteZone=public_zone&globalNav=signup_areasorry it was co.ukipsos is by invitation only,, sorry

Cool, there must be more out there!!!

Banned

theres ciao, but dont know web adress, stopped doing them as they cack - lol
    found it ciao.co.uk/reg…php

im a member of valued opinons. any my partner is. very hit and miss, but have had arround £100 of vouchers over the last 6 months.

Original Poster

leecroot;4716277

im a member of valued opinons. any my partner is. very hit and miss, but … im a member of valued opinons. any my partner is. very hit and miss, but have had arround £100 of vouchers over the last 6 months.

Already listed, but yeah, they can be quite good at times

Hey Im on this, slow though ]http//ww…om/
    vouchers and products only tho so probably not what you were wanting, sorry.

Banned

michelleleemoo;4716297

Hey Im on this, slow though ]http://www.bzzagent.com/

was just going to post that, although been a member for yonks and never been invited to do anything apart from the iron, which i didnt take up

grex9101;4716177

just so I can add to the OP, means people have somewhere to go to sign … just so I can add to the OP, means people have somewhere to go to sign up.Google isn't always that great for finding survey sites.

sassie;4716186

there ya goes

How much time do you spend filling them in? Few mins or much longer?
    Are they just too much hassle or worth doing?

Banned

smithyp1;4716320

How much time do you spend filling them in? Few mins or much longer?Are … How much time do you spend filling them in? Few mins or much longer?Are they just too much hassle or worth doing?

some are long and a pain in de butt, others are short, some pay ok some pay cack, i like cosmetic research as i get to try products for free, sometimes worth a few quid, sometimes worth alot more

Banned

sassie;4716357

some are long and a pain in de butt, others are short, some pay ok some … some are long and a pain in de butt, others are short, some pay ok some pay cack, i like cosmetic research as i get to try products for free, sometimes worth a few quid, sometimes worth alot more

I am naughty, I tend to just click, click to get to the end without reading the question.

sassie;4716357

some are long and a pain in de butt, others are short, some pay ok some … some are long and a pain in de butt, others are short, some pay ok some pay cack, i like cosmetic research as i get to try products for free, sometimes worth a few quid, sometimes worth alot more

Cheers sass, might be worth having a look at then.

Banned

DLM;4716383

I am naughty, I tend to just click, click to get to the end without … I am naughty, I tend to just click, click to get to the end without reading the question.

alot of sites are timed, and will not payout on surveys where a certain amount of time has been used

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;4716297

Hey Im on this, slow though ]http://www.bzzagent.com/vouchers and … Hey Im on this, slow though ]http://www.bzzagent.com/vouchers and products only tho so probably not what you were wanting, sorry.

Buzzagent is VERY hiyt and miss, only ever got 1 thing from them. Should it go in the main post?

smithyp1;4716320

How much time do you spend filling them in? Few mins or much longer?Are … How much time do you spend filling them in? Few mins or much longer?Are they just too much hassle or worth doing?

Well, I can get an average one done in 5-10 mins. Remember, there are usually NO correct answers (so you can fly through them if you like). For an example, I will break down what I get from a few of them:

Globaltestmarket: Cheque for ~£40 every six weeks
    Harrispoll: £25 paypal every six weeks
    Valued opinions: £20 vouchers every eight weeks
    Consumer Pulse: £20 vouchers every eight weeks.

That's £105 in less than two months, and that's only 4 sites!

WELL worth it IMO

sassie;4716310

was just going to post that, although been a member for yonks and never … was just going to post that, although been a member for yonks and never been invited to do anything apart from the iron, which i didnt take up

Did the Activia promo earlier and I dont think me or my friends paid for yoghurts for a month, got tons of vouchers but must say Ive not had much else.
    there's a boots one ]https//ww…spx
    and royal mail but cant find the link, will post later If I do

Banned

sassie;4716408

alot of sites are timed, and will not payout on surveys where a certain … alot of sites are timed, and will not payout on surveys where a certain amount of time has been used

You gov allow's it but you have to do a lot of survey's to withdraw anything.

Original Poster

DLM;4716383

I am naughty, I tend to just click, click to get to the end without … I am naughty, I tend to just click, click to get to the end without reading the question.

sassie;4716408

alot of sites are timed, and will not payout on surveys where a certain … alot of sites are timed, and will not payout on surveys where a certain amount of time has been used

Agreed, itsmyview do this.

And are very sneaky about it.

One to avoid is CIAO surveys - they pay sometimes as little as 10p for a 30min survey and then don't credit it anyway!!! :x

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;4716419

Did the Activia promo earlier and I dont think me or my friends paid for … Did the Activia promo earlier and I dont think me or my friends paid for yoghurts for a month, got tons of vouchers but must say Ive not had much else.there's a boots one ]https://www.bootsvolunteers.com/index.aspx?url=profile_home.aspxand royal mail but cant find the link, will post later If I do

Posted the link for boots.

The Royal Mail one i found to be a RIGHT pain in the bum, for very little reward (some stamps!)

not for me

grex9101;4716414

Buzzagent is VERY hiyt and miss, only ever got 1 thing from them. Should … Buzzagent is VERY hiyt and miss, only ever got 1 thing from them. Should it go in the main post?Well, I can get an average one done in 5-10 mins. Remember, there are usually NO correct answers (so you can fly through them if you like). For an example, I will break down what I get from a few of them:Globaltestmarket: Cheque for ~£40 every six weeksHarrispoll: £25 paypal every six weeksValued opinions: £20 vouchers every eight weeksConsumer Pulse: £20 vouchers every eight weeks.That's £105 in less than two months, and that's only 4 sites!WELL worth it IMO

Cheers grex9101 :thumbsup:

Banned

grex i no longer do toluna surveys either as was never getting paid for them, just do the ones on site now for 15 points, sometimes up to 150

Original Poster

sassie;4716461

grex i no longer do toluna surveys either as was never getting paid for … grex i no longer do toluna surveys either as was never getting paid for them, just do the ones on site now for 15 points, sometimes up to 150

Sassie, they take AGES to build up points from.

Why not Just do the surveys, and save the ones you KNOW you have completed in a seperate folder. Give it six weeks then chase.

They ARE quite good at crediting points, and sometimes give you more by way of apology

Banned

grex9101;4716489

Sassie, they take AGES to build up points from. Why not Just do the … Sassie, they take AGES to build up points from. Why not Just do the surveys, and save the ones you KNOW you have completed in a seperate folder. Give it six weeks then chase. They ARE quite good at crediting points, and sometimes give you more by way of apology

thats what ive always done, but got sick of chasing them for them, so gave up on them, would rather not bother than having to continually chase everyone i did

Original Poster

sassie;4716502

thats what ive always done, but got sick of chasing them for them, so … thats what ive always done, but got sick of chasing them for them, so gave up on them, would rather not bother than having to continually chase everyone i did

Each to their own, I agree Toluna aren't the best. They take over six weeks to send your vouchers out!

GRRRR

Banned

not knocking any of them really, as it helps get my kids that bit more, just rags ya when you got to chase them up - lol

valued opinions and pure profile also toluna

Original Poster

stuntman9883;4716681

valued opinions and pure profile also toluna

all already mentioned, but thanks!

Banned

Bored already of the click, click!

I'm quite interested in maybe having a go at this sort of thing. How much do you normally get in terms of money per hour, and how much spam, junkmail, and marketing calls does it cause you?

Original Poster

dxx;4716812

I'm quite interested in maybe having a go at this sort of thing. How much … I'm quite interested in maybe having a go at this sort of thing. How much do you normally get in terms of money per hour, and how much spam, junkmail, and marketing calls does it cause you?

I get no spam, junkmail or marketing from it

Don't think of it as £xx.xx/hour, rather some additional bonus money.

If the reward for a survey is, in your opinion, derisive, just don't do that survey.

Simples!

Original Poster

DLM;4716810

http://www.asdapulse.co.uk/index.cfm?action=Main.login

Seems to be prize draw entries, as opposed to guaranteed incentives, no?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions