Groups

What takeaway to get?

Im not fond of stuff like pizzas or kebabs,(I do like them but not on own)

I fancy getting something like an indian curry and naan, poppadoms and spiced onions and such many also sell burgers, or a chinese curry and rice.

I'm leaning towards a indian curry but they charge £2 delivery which is expensive and the Chinese is free over £10.

would walk but hungover still lol.

17 Comments

Oh Dear. :-(

funny troll is funny.

Banned

It has to be a Ruby, no contest!

£2 delivery?? i only wish our delivery was that cheap. I think our delivery charge round us is £5-6.

And just now, i would go with chinese, steak in a honey and chili sauce.

Original Poster

shanecr;3497901

£2 delivery?? i only wish our delivery was that cheap. I think our … £2 delivery?? i only wish our delivery was that cheap. I think our delivery charge round us is £5-6.And just now, i would go with chinese, steak in a honey and chili sauce.

Wow, do you live far out? I know its the borders.

Its times like this I wish I had a car as theres some fantastic chineses and indians in my town but they dont deliver or charge a lot!

Banned

jellybaby22;3497922

I know its too much responsibility for me too.........:-Dcareful.....this … I know its too much responsibility for me too.........:-Dcareful.....this may be a life changing thread ...:lol:

Well it could be if the advice was "just say no"!

I wish people would stop making these threads, I want to order an indian takeaway now

Im Not Hungry Having Just Eaten Some 81% Choc From Lidl Ive Had 3 Chunks And Feel Sick

CHHHHOOOMMMMMYYYYAAAKKKK

ryouga;3497921

Wow, do you live far out? I know its the borders.Its times like this I … Wow, do you live far out? I know its the borders.Its times like this I wish I had a car as theres some fantastic chineses and indians in my town but they dont deliver or charge a lot!

about 6 miles from one town, and 9 miles from another that have takeaways we use

Original Poster

shanecr;3498011

about 6 miles from one town, and 9 miles from another that have takeaways … about 6 miles from one town, and 9 miles from another that have takeaways we use

Just like my parents, I guess its similar, last I knew it was like £1.50 for first 3 miles then £1 a mile afterwards(I dont think was a radius not 6 miles there and 6 miles back)

shanecr;3498011

about 6 miles from one town, and 9 miles from another that have takeaways … about 6 miles from one town, and 9 miles from another that have takeaways we use

Owch!!!!

Our takeaway is free delivery for the chineese (its at the top of the rd) and the curry house is £1

ryouga order curry I'd have it every day if I could!!!

Ryouga, i'd go get it if I were you.

Everytime you get something delivered it all seems to go pear shaped...

(and yes, i am one to talk)

grex9101;3498260

Ryouga, i'd go get it if I were you.Everytime you get something delivered … Ryouga, i'd go get it if I were you.Everytime you get something delivered it all seems to go pear shaoed...

:w00t::thumbsup:

jennybubbles;3498229

Owch!!!!Our takeaway is free delivery for the chineese (its at the top of … Owch!!!!Our takeaway is free delivery for the chineese (its at the top of the rd) and the curry house is £1

the joys of living out in the sticks :?

Make sure your uni mates don't steal it.

Original Poster

Abvance;3498992

Make sure your uni mates don't steal it.

They can pay for it if they want!

ryouga;3499025

They can pay for it if they want!

what about your takeaway?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891822
      2. word association Game72744167
      3. Sad news about Barcelona25113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764176

See more discussions