What Tempature Does A Deal Have To Reach To Become HOT ???

12 replies
Found 16th Mar 2009
The title says it all, I'm just wondering as i always thought it was 90 degrees to become hot but that obviously isn't the case based upon 2 of my deals.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Banned

about 60 degrees

I thought it was 50.

Which deals are you talking about

Original Poster

DangerGod;4652360

about 60 degrees

holdav;4652362

I thought it was 50.

I thought it was 90, LOL.

Banned

adsldave;4652382

I thought it was 90, LOL.

defo not 90... late 50's early 60's

Banned

adsldave;4652393

Well iposted these two & neither made it being … Well iposted these two & neither made it being hot.http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/358403/sony-psp-3000-white-or-red-selectedhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/356009/various-blurays-for-9-79-powerplayd

Contact a mod mate if thats the case

I thought it was about 60-70 :?

surely it depends on how hot other deals are, and how many have been posted at the time?

Original Poster

So it appears there is no magical number that makes an item appear on the 'hot' deals page, I see my bluray post has dropped by 9 degrees by posting a link in here (lol).

supermod

I think it's currently around 90° , but if a post gets a lot of hot votes in a short space of time it will appear on the HOT tab before the servers have 'caught up' so it may display a lower temp initially. The bench mark gets reviewed based on average voting temps, but I don't think it's changed for a while now. (as she waits to find out otherwise ;-))

Banned

sigma;4652519

I think it's currently around 90° , but if a post gets a lot of hot votes … I think it's currently around 90° , but if a post gets a lot of hot votes in a short space of time it will appear on the HOT tab before the servers have 'caught up' so it may display a lower temp initially. The bench mark gets reviewed based on average voting temps, but I don't think it's changed for a while now. (as she waits to find out otherwise ;-))

Im sure its not 90 is it? even so one of his deals was above 90.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415484
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522900
    3. spam regarding paypal22
    4. Which wall design do you like best?78

See more discussions