Groups

What the actual fudge

Got this letter in the post today..

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/851/68254294.jpg

Now i know i had money in my account at the time i bought things off ebay and paid with paypal so wether paypal hasnt taken the money out straight away i dont know..

But what the hell really, my account doesnt have an overdraft so i cant do this sort of thing and go overdrawn

So why the hell are the bank charging me £15 for absolutley naff all?

7 Comments

Banned

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/851/68254294.jpg

Banned

would have been a Direct Debit. same happened to me with halifax.

Original Poster

DangerGod

would have been a Direct Debit. same happened to me with halifax.

Wasnt DD, just something i bought off ebay.. I did have funds in my bank though..

Gonna ring em tommorow see if they'll let me off haha

jellybaby22

Call the bank play dumb and they should refund the charge.... My bank … Call the bank play dumb and they should refund the charge.... My bank used to when I was a poor student

lol yeh i've done this too & they took charges off (Halifax Bank)

i have only had 1 charge from lloyds just ask nicely saying you did not realise and its your first time and they should let you off

chris3349

i have only had 1 charge from lloyds just ask nicely saying you did not … i have only had 1 charge from lloyds just ask nicely saying you did not realise and its your first time and they should let you off

This

My paypal payments usually come off my account quite a few days after I've actually bought something so its not an instant debit to your bank account. As above - ask nicely and see what they say, especially if you haven't done it before. Good luck!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Marvel characters23
      2. Finally got a Xbox one s22
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111316
      4. Just an thought regarding Paypal1110

See more discussions