what the best keep fit wii game ?

iv decieded to quit the gym as the membership is just too much money and with christmas coming i need to start saving my pennys. i have a wii with wii fit and balance board but i wouls like a realy workout not like the wii fit which is pants , anyone know any good keep fit games that uses the balance board ?

11 Comments

EA active is great :thumbsup:

amazon.co.uk/EA-…p_i

Buy a thicker strap for a better workout

the biggest loser game is out soon. not sure how good it gonna be, but i love watching the tv series! wish i could go on it to lose weight but might have to settle for the game instead!

rehydrated;6596372

EA active is great … EA active is great :thumbsup:http://www.amazon.co.uk/EA-Sports-Active-Personal-Trainer/dp/B001QTVY18/ref=tag_tdp_sv_edpp_iBuy a thicker strap for a better workout

+1

if u wana loose weight get this for your wii im sure shops will sell out towards the new year when people decided to loose weight for there new years resoultions

ViperKeith;6596575

+1

+2

I've also bought some thicker resistance bands because the one that comes with it is poo!

+ 1

Where did you get your bands?

Zoe_B;6596862

+2I've also bought some thicker resistance bands because the one that … +2I've also bought some thicker resistance bands because the one that comes with it is poo!

+3 EA Active is a real workout game all the rest are just well games i suppose.

rehydrated;6596869

Yes, please tell

scott1295;6596924

+3 EA Active is a real workout game all the rest are just well games i … +3 EA Active is a real workout game all the rest are just well games i suppose.

+4 it's really good, but you still need the discipline to get on it :oops:

Mrs.Z;6597163

Yes, please tell :)+4 it's really good, but you still need the discipline … Yes, please tell :)+4 it's really good, but you still need the discipline to get on it :oops:

You can get resistance bands anywhere; argos for example. All do the same thing.

I know i got rid of mine today :oops:

rehydrated;6596869

Mrs.Z;6597163

Yes, please tell :)+4 it's really good, but you still need the discipline … Yes, please tell :)+4 it's really good, but you still need the discipline to get on it :oops:

I got mine from Sports World. A pack of 3 (light, medium & heavy) USA Pro ones for £5.99. I don't know if that's cheap or not though!

Mrs Z, I know what you mean about the discipline. I've had my Wii Fit for over a year & used it 3 times lol :oops:

Original Poster

thanks for the tips everyone , i think il try ea active x

Banned

wii fit plus!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767526
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691434
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047199
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563840

See more discussions