Found 2nd Aug 2008
hokay! If I go into the deals section and vote hot for a deal it goes up 4 but if i click another one hot it goes up 3 and then another one 4. so basically when i vote hot or cold it goes up 4 then 3 then 4 then 3 then 4. Why does it do this????? is it just me or does everyones do it? ok rant over

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

people voting same time as you apparently, it does happen sometimes to be but not as much as it used to when i had lower voting power

Original Poster

DIVA1977;2656962

people voting same time as you apparently, it does happen sometimes to be … people voting same time as you apparently, it does happen sometimes to be but not as much as it used to when i had lower voting power

it cant be that cos it does it on any deal all the time and it alternates, i can go for days voting and it will still go 4 then 3,4,3,4,3

The calculcation for the degrees you can give has perhaps been calculated at 3.5 degrees so the system is alernately rounding to a full degree.

John

Say your vote power is worth 3.4 ... Depending on what the deal was at before you got there, means the deal will go up either 3 or 4.

For example, if a deal is on 10 degrees exactly, you vote, it goes up to 13.4 - but shows as 13 due to rounding. Say it was 10.4 degrees to start with, it still shows as 10, your vote puts it up to 13.8, which is rounded to 14.

I think that may be how it works.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 48 hour working time directive56
    2. Windows 7 reactivation45
    3. Negative ratings for posts22
    4. amazon echo idiots guide710

See more discussions