What the heck has happened to ebay?

OMG, I've just logged onto my ebay page and it's completely changed - I don't like it, does anyone else?

24 Comments

mine is still the same

Banned

think your on about the beta version, you can change it back, somewhere near the top it shoud have a clicky to click out of beta version

ive just gone on to mine - horrible - hope its not going to change
- there is an option to 'opt out' top right on my ebay page - it goes back to original:thumbsup:

I love it.

I had it too and then realised I could go back to the original version. I think they need to iron out a few bugs with the new version. Like using all the screen for a start!

loveabargain;2980335

I had it too and then realised I could go back to the original version. … I had it too and then realised I could go back to the original version. I think they need to iron out a few bugs with the new version. Like using all the screen for a start!

yes - too much unnecessary info down left hand side - cant see what you have listed etc -

Original Poster

sassie;2980321

think your on about the beta version, you can change it back, somewhere … think your on about the beta version, you can change it back, somewhere near the top it shoud have a clicky to click out of beta version

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!! I have successfully changed it back as I hadn't noticed that button. Do the bods at ebay not realise we don't like change?

I think its an improvement

holly100;2980322

ive just gone on to mine - horrible - hope its not going to change - … ive just gone on to mine - horrible - hope its not going to change - there is an option to 'opt out' top right on my ebay page - it goes back to original:thumbsup:

lol
i remember the same thing being said about a certain other site not to long ago

groggy;2980378

loli remember the same thing being said about a certain other site not to … loli remember the same thing being said about a certain other site not to long ago:p

:whistling::oops:you are so right

holly100;2980402

:whistling::oops:you are so right

i think i was the worst!
:oops:

ive been using the beta for a while. you get used to it!

Same thing everytime something changes, everyone complains at first, but then realises later that it's actually better, and a couple of months later everyone laughs at how is looked before.

yeah i dont like it changed it back also the facebook is rubbish too cant find nothing

Banned

ctuk;2980489

Same thing everytime something changes, everyone complains at first, but … Same thing everytime something changes, everyone complains at first, but then realises later that it's actually better, and a couple of months later everyone laughs at how is looked before.

not everyone ;-)

I've got used to it now.

Thought for the day ....

If things don't change they'll stay as they are...... !!

snowtiger;2980537

Thought for the day ....If things don't change they'll stay as they … Thought for the day ....If things don't change they'll stay as they are...... !!

Wow that is so deep and meaningfull!!!!

Banned

snowtiger;2980537

Thought for the day ....If things don't change they'll stay as they … Thought for the day ....If things don't change they'll stay as they are...... !!

Is that such a bad thing?

If only we could go back 10 years in time before Bliar/Clown got their hands on this country ;-)

sassie;2980522

not everyone ;-)

So true...:)

harlzter;2980646

Wow that is so deep and meaningfull!!!!

Exactly ... SPOT ON ... !! Still waters sure do run deep !

csiman;2980648

Is that such a bad thing?If only we could go back 10 years in time before … Is that such a bad thing?If only we could go back 10 years in time before Bliar/Clown got their hands on this country ;-)

yes cos the global recession and iraq war were great and John Major was ace!!!!

just kidding, everyones views on politics is different and I guess you have yr reasons which i respec'

Banned

AugQX;2982132

yes cos the global recession and iraq war were great and John Major was … yes cos the global recession and iraq war were great and John Major was ace!!!!just kidding, everyones views on politics is different and I guess you have yr reasons which i respec'

at least major didnt sell off half britains gold reserves at $400 an ounce losing us all about £35,000,000,000 since its risen.

now about $1200 lol

never understood where he got the nickname prudence from after he's wasted nearly a trillion pounds in 10 years ;-)

csiman;2983817

at least major didnt sell off half britains gold reserves at $400 an … at least major didnt sell off half britains gold reserves at $400 an ounce losing us all about £35,000,000,000 since its risen. now about $1200 lolnever understood where he got the nickname prudence from after he's wasted nearly a trillion pounds in 10 years ;-)

lol, i was never asked about that, I would of held onto some for a while
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64490
    2. One for the mathmeticians1320
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767420
    4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1216

See more discussions