Groups

WHAT THE HELL!!

Im downloading something off rapidsahre and it says write numbers attactched to a cat.

what the hell is that supposed to mean? a letter in the word cat?? or the pic of a cat but i cant even see them properly!!

10 Comments

Original Poster

http://rs152.rapidshare.com/access4442450.jpg

i think it means type in the code 3hhnbhk. if you look carefully the characters are obscured by little cats me thinks.

Lol, it keeps changing.

stuart2k7;2320132

Lol, it keeps changing.

So it does

Edit: Now it says I've entered it too many times

some letters have a picture of a cat others have a pic of a dog...you need to only type the ones with a pic of a cat

susie123;2320151

some letters have a picture of a cat others have a pic of a dog...you … some letters have a picture of a cat others have a pic of a dog...you need to only type the ones with a pic of a cat

Yes you are right and I tried to do this last week and despite several attempts to work out which picture had a cat I never got it right. The pictures are really difficult to work out and I now wonder whether this is deliberate as there is a premium (paid for) service which skips this step.
    It looks like a test designed for us to fail!

If it helps it should ask you for 4 letters...this should guide you how many letters you think have a pic of a cat attached

yes it really confused me when I came across it about 2 months ago, used to it now, the cats are bigger and when you get your eye in, you can spot em

susie123;2320229

If it helps it should ask you for 4 letters...this should guide you how … If it helps it should ask you for 4 letters...this should guide you how many letters you think have a pic of a cat attached

Yep got that far and still never got it right! Incredibly frustrating and am now going to find a cat to remind me what one looks like but still looks like a lost cause if you ask me!

I hate these image verifcation things, why not just do the simple sum method, i.e "What's 9+9" to stop the spambots.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions