Groups
    EXPIRED

What The Hell

Banned
    Cannot believe this... Just went to Tesco to pick up a few beers,Couldnt really see anything that i fancied at a reasonable price. Then i noticed they had a 4pack of Cobra for £1.99. Thought yeh that will do! Got home only to find there 0.0% Alcohol!!!! what the hell? why is this crap even in the beer section!!! it should be with the milkshakes and orange juice for gods sake! Ahhhhh what a joke Tesco!

19 Comments

sorry but i am pmsl lol

thats like buying meat free burgers but worst

Original Poster Banned

man im so P*ssed off

And your reputation's now down the sink, difficult to hush it up now you've posted!

lol - have you tried it yet?

http://creativestudios.com/csdevblogpictures/uploaded_images/a4_gay-750214.jpg

a 4 pack of anything for £1.99 would have sent alarm bells ringing for me, what did you expect? be glad its in a can for £1.99!!!

EDIT: PMSL at above pic!! nice one

shouldnt laugh really - i ve done it as well - few others should admit to it as well - take it back !!

It's not a bad tasting beverage for those who appreciate the taste of beer but dont want to get drunk.

Original Poster Banned

holly100;2341922

shouldnt laugh really - i ve done it as well - few others should admit to … shouldnt laugh really - i ve done it as well - few others should admit to it as well - take it back !!

yeh i will take it back, But still.. shouldn't even be with the alcohol,And this is the worst part! ... [SIZE="7"]Cobra[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]0.0%[/SIZE]

DangerGod;2341870

man im so P*ssed off

But not p*ssed!

Original Poster Banned

ding;2341964

[IMG]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll100/ding4046/avatar56149_6.png?t=1213830134[/IMG] new avatar anybody :whistling:

lol havent drunk a drop and wont be either

holly100;2341922

shouldnt laugh really - i ve done it as well - few others should admit to … shouldnt laugh really - i ve done it as well - few others should admit to it as well - take it back !!

you are allowed to drink girls beer

Banned

I've tried alcohol free beers before, either because I'm driving or have work. Drinking it when you don't have to do either after is bit daft though.

DangerGod;2341972

lol havent drunk a drop and wont be either

take it to a chav club and hope someone spikes it, that will give you the same effect as manly beer :thumbsup:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/imagescopy.jpg

Youd be better off eating winegums and drinker water!

Original Poster Banned

*Yawns*

mate i worked in Tesco and the NON- Alcoholic beer is clearly marked lol

There is about 20 different kinds there lol

Will teach to go for the cheap stuff in future!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Zelda Game?68
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
      3. Cinema 24122
      4. Recommend accurate weighing scales22

See more discussions