Groups

What the name of that site....?

The one that sells cheap electronics accessories from the US? Posted on here alot - typically deals from the site that appear on HUKD are ipod cables, phone chargers etc..

Bloomin' name is escaping me!

5 Comments

Original Poster

repd thanks!

Ifs its dealextreme, its not the US its Hong Kong, there is also focalprice & priceangels

or dino direct

minnie77;8546199

or dino direct

How do Dinodirect and Priceangel compare to DX/Focalprice in terms of reliability and delivery time? I like DX but sometimes you almost have forgotten that you ordered something when it finally arrives...

MarvinHC;8546853

How do Dinodirect and Priceangel compare to DX/Focalprice in terms of … How do Dinodirect and Priceangel compare to DX/Focalprice in terms of reliability and delivery time? I like DX but sometimes you almost have forgotten that you ordered something when it finally arrives...

I have ordered a serval times from all these companies, I must admit they are more or less the same. Normally it take around 1 wk for them to gether the stock and another 2 weeks wait for the items finally arrived at your house.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions