Groups

What things are good to buy at car boot sale and sell on Ebay?

I'm going to my local car boot sale tomorrow and I wanted to know what items I should look out for that would sell well on Ebay? I know anime toys and anime books would probably sell well, but what else could I look for?

19 Comments

Used tights. I'm not even kidding!

I once bought a land rover pushchair for £30 from car boot, sold it for over £200 on eBay

car boot is ebay without the fees

other peoples junk

Moorcroft pottery! If you can buy under a £1 you`v done great8)

ZEbbEDY

car boot is ebay without the feesother peoples junk

[quote=ZEbbEDY]car boot is ebay without the fees
    £12 to stand...before you have sold a thing! is that not a fee?

We've had our annual pre Christmas clear out and decided that we didn't want to stand in the freezing cold for several hours and sell it our stuff at a boot sale. We could have commanded higher prices on ebay but then factored in the cost of postage, so that ruled out out heavier items. So we bagged it all up and it went to the charity shop.

If you are looking to buy to sell, do bear in mind that ebay have selling limits http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/sellinglimits.html

If you have Internet access on your phone you can check completed listings on ebay to get an idea of how much an item has been sold for recently. I do this in Currys at their clearance section if I'm thinking of buying to sell.

Nintendo game&watch.

Children.

/thread

Banned

sopheeclare

Used tights. I'm not even kidding!

Srs?
    What's your ebay name?

(can someone post a link to that pantie sniffer guys thread from on here?much appreciated ta
    I hope to **** I never imagined it )

Blocked phones. I bought 2x iPhone 4S for £150 about 6 months ago and sold for double the price i paid

greatest666

Srs?What's your ebay name? 8)(can someone post a link to that pantie … Srs?What's your ebay name? 8)(can someone post a link to that pantie sniffer guys thread from on here?much appreciated taI hope to **** I never imagined it )

Lol, yes i'm serious. I haven't personally sold any but stuff like that sells well on ebay!

Maternity coats & Disney baby wear

on a serious note though.....children's tights are quite expensive. i sold some of my daughters in bundles and they made loads! also do an ebay search of vintage sindys.i bought one for £1 and made £104!

sopheeclare

Lol, yes i'm serious. I haven't personally sold any but stuff like that … Lol, yes i'm serious. I haven't personally sold any but stuff like that sells well on ebay!

Loads of 'em catering to the pervs.

if you see any sindy with sticky out eyelashes (not painted on) or gauntlet type arms grab it quick! doesn't matter about condition

my little ponies

Vinyl records and comics if you know the market.

Car boot is for bigger tat that would cost half as much as its sell price to post.

Never for anything that could be considered collectable, unless you've researched it and found out its worthless.

ZEbbEDY

car boot is ebay without the feesother peoples junk

Disagree.on car boot sale people want even new things and clothes for £1 £2 ,basically for FREE!!! But on eBay you have more chances to sell same thing much higher,and even after all eBay and paypal feels still make a good profit

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Car park fine UKPC1416
    2. How to cancel Sky subscription33
    3. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…45
    4. Xbox One S or Xbox One X89

See more discussions