Found 3rd May 2009
E-bay?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
23 Comments

Banned

susan boyle cds

not much! they charge way too much for fees and you would be better off selling on here, even if you get a little less overall, in total you will get more because of the ridiculous fees on there.

H_K;5111045

susan boyle cds

lol thats about it!

I hate ebay. Money grabbing gits. mmmm susan boyle. She is one fine bottomed momma.

mobile phones mainly

Phones

(don't do it)

Original Poster

Carley;5111102

limited editions

yeah sold Loin king 2 special edition the other week got £18 for it, was well pleased:thumbsup:

Orange 'Out Here' sim cards.
Just sold one with 6p credit for £40 on ebay. I posted it first on here and was offered 5p.
So much for people spotting hot deals. lol.

I'm keeping hold of a VHS of Providence. going for £40-£70 on ebay.

I want more from a video I bought for 50p!

donttouchthehair;5111156

Orange 'Out Here' sim cards. Just sold one with 6p credit for £40 quid on … Orange 'Out Here' sim cards. Just sold one with 6p credit for £40 quid on ebay. I posted it first on here and was offered 5p.So much for people spotting hot deals. lol.

I think there are just more idiots on ebay tbh. lol

Yep, mobile phones go down well in Nigeria on ebay I hear :thumbsup:

just wanted to say hi julie 2
`

julie 2;5111136

yeah sold Loin king 2 special edition the other week got £18 for it, was … yeah sold Loin king 2 special edition the other week got £18 for it, was well pleased:thumbsup:

LOIN king?? that an adult movie?:w00t:

hunchback;5111180

Yep, mobile phones go down well in Nigeria on ebay I hear :thumbsup:

they don't usually get there..!!

but you could possibly help someones cousins, brothers, wife who needs the ITEM urgently?

julie 2;5111136

yeah sold[COLOR=Blue] Loin king 2[/COLOR] special edition the other week … yeah sold[COLOR=Blue] Loin king 2[/COLOR] special edition the other week got £18 for it, was well pleased:thumbsup:

I bet it did! Sounds like the **adult** version of lion king!

anything counterfeit

I mostly sell handbags and mobile phones. The last 2 bags I offered here, Jasper Conran went for £15 and £5 p&p, the Red or Dead went for £35 without the dolls so I like Ebay. People here generally want something for next to nothing otherwise we wouldn't be here.

Jed Maxwell;5111172

I think there are just more idiots on ebay tbh. lol

True. :thumbsup:

Just put my complete Transformers G1 Doubledealer on ebay - hope to get some good money for a toy I haven't played with since 1989.

julie 2;5111136

yeah sold Loin king 2 special edition the other week got £18 for it, was … yeah sold Loin king 2 special edition the other week got £18 for it, was well pleased:thumbsup:

Ooh,we have that dvd but not sure i want to sell it!

i hate to say it but PRIMARK STUFF!!!seriously if its in a magazine then its sold out the next week and people are falling over themselves to buy it...also a good seller is big shoes...lol..private listings for size 9 stilletos always sell well

paz2k6;5111215

they don't usually get there..!!but you could possibly help someones … they don't usually get there..!!but you could possibly help someones cousins, brothers, wife who needs the ITEM urgently?

Thankfully, I'm all out of favours ;-)

Original Poster

juicyx;5111203

just wanted to say hi julie 2`

Hi hun, hows the tattoo? x

harlzter;5111216

I bet it did! Sounds like the **adult** version of lion king!

lmao
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Windows 7 reactivation57
    2. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?69
    3. Wireless earphones46
    4. I5 7600k vs i5 740045

See more discussions