Groups

What three ships have left Southampton but never returned?

The Titanic, The Premiership & The Championship.

Made me lol anyway..

15 Comments

Banned

sooo funny

oooh. lol

Banned

blue sqaure league soon ?

:thumbsup:

lol i aksed my hubby who is watching snooker and he says titanic instantly and now he is going through everything from the marie celeste to the cutty sark! lmao!

lmao, nice one :thumbsup:

wulshaz;5075363

lol i aksed my hubby who is watching snooker and he says titanic … lol i aksed my hubby who is watching snooker and he says titanic instantly and now he is going through everything from the marie celeste to the cutty sark! lmao!

he must be clever, not like me :whistling:

Aran10;5075397

he must be clever, not like me :whistling:

his excuse is that he has been early shift this week and he is in bed watching snooker very tired! :whistling: yeh right! :-D

Original Poster

wulshaz;5075427

his excuse is that he has been early shift this week and he is in bed … his excuse is that he has been early shift this week and he is in bed watching snooker very tired! :whistling: yeh right! :-D

Has he still not got it?:p.

i wish i could take a pic as he has fallen asleep naming every ship he can think of! :w00t: and missed the snooker :-D

wulshaz;5075651

i wish i could take a pic as he has fallen asleep naming every ship he … i wish i could take a pic as he has fallen asleep naming every ship he can think of! :w00t: and missed the snooker :-D

awww how sweet lol

at least i will tell him about it all tomorrow! and you know what he will say "a knew what it was but i was just taking the [email protected]@ out of you!" :whistling: :-D

Damnit, my mum came up with 3 ships -
    The Titanic (sank)
    The QE2 (now permanentl in Dubai)
    Queen Mary (now permanently in California)

I like the joke though!

Banned

sickly sweet;5075777

Damnit, my mum came up with 3 ships - The Titanic (sank)The QE2 (now … Damnit, my mum came up with 3 ships - The Titanic (sank)The QE2 (now permanentl in Dubai)Queen Mary (now permanently in California)I like the joke though!

Your mum......

should go on who wants to be a millionaire :thumbsup:

Banned

Freedom of the Seas, only cruises the Bahamas now or something

so your joke is flawed
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717