what time

Found 14th Apr
if the flight gates closes at 3.30 and its a 3 hour flight, usually takes me a hour , a hour and half to get there, and so far only 30 mins thought security.

what time should I leave mine, i don't wanna be too early or too late .
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Do u have hold luggage? Uk internal flight , eu or further? Boarding will generally take place about 3 am so leave before 1am thing is rather be there early than late so that’s up to you might want to go sooner if u need to park too
Much better to be early than late. No good if you are stuck in a traffic jam 20 miles from the airport when your boarding gate shuts !

I normally aim to get to the airport 3 hours before take off time , meet and greet parking then a leisurely check in and security (with no worrying about the time ) .

If all has gone smoothly we then have a relaxing 1 to 2 hour wait for the flight to be called , time for a beer or two and a bite to eat .

Remember the flight will never wait for you , and its not like a bus -there won't be another one in 10 mins !

Don't try to have an extra hour in bed - just get to the airport in good time - then relax .
justanothercid28 m ago

Do u have hold luggage? Uk internal flight , eu or further? Boarding will …Do u have hold luggage? Uk internal flight , eu or further? Boarding will generally take place about 3 am so leave before 1am thing is rather be there early than late so that’s up to you might want to go sooner if u need to park too

sorry its pm, just cabin luggage, already got board pass , eu, Portugal. and no parking needed as it is bus.
rogparki21 m ago

Much better to be early than late. No good if you are stuck in a traffic …Much better to be early than late. No good if you are stuck in a traffic jam 20 miles from the airport when your boarding gate shuts !I normally aim to get to the airport 3 hours before take off time , meet and greet parking then a leisurely check in and security (with no worrying about the time ) .If all has gone smoothly we then have a relaxing 1 to 2 hour wait for the flight to be called , time for a beer or two and a bite to eat .Remember the flight will never wait for you , and its not like a bus -there won't be another one in 10 mins !Don't try to have an extra hour in bed - just get to the airport in good time - then relax .

i don't mind waiting hour for flight boarding, but two hours would be too boring for me,

i no what you mean tho, a once miss flight can basically mean no holiday or trying to explain to work that your still stuck aboard.

i biggest concern about the holiday is always missing the flight, i only been on few flights so far
Get there two hours before the flight time. 1 hour and a half should be ok too since you have no baggage to check in.
I always aim to get to the airport a couple of hours before the flight time when I fly back to Italy.
I usually don't get much waiting around to do like that.

If it was a flight to a non EU destination I'd be there 3 hours in advance at least instead.
2 hours before flight is still the recommendation for flights to the EU, 3 hours for long haul.
so 2 hours , so leave mine just before 12
jonmarz8927 m ago

so 2 hours , so leave mine just before 12

I think I'd rather be bored at the airport for an extra hour rather than stuck on the bus in a traffic jam come boarding time . All airports have free Wi fi these days to while away your time .
Taking a chance using a bus. If he's late or held up, he's not going to put his foot down and risk his licence, unlike a taxi driver. Many people try to stay overnight at the airport hotel or one near to airport. But definitely, as others have said, get there too early (no such thing as too early, you just have longer to wait) rather than 1 second too late.
I thought this was a quiz question.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants