Expired

What Time do DHL deliver up to?

9 replies
Found 2nd Dec 2010
I'm Waiting for a parcel to be delivered today and according to the tracking, it is out for delivery.

Its 7pm now and just wondering whether i should expect my parcel today?

Has anyone had parcels delivered late with DHL?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

8pm or 9pm iirc.

mine changed from out for delivery to delayed due to adverse weather so dont know if its coming today or tomorrow

SuperEd

once had mine delivered at 12AM..

if it says "out for delivery" is doesnt always mean it will be delivered that day. If it is a HDN Parcel (Next day. I dont mean Home delivery network) then it should be, but they do economy parcels that get carried over to the next day if they are busy.

who did you order it from?
Edited by: "splatsplatsplat" 2nd Dec 2010

Original Poster

It changed from Out to Delivery to Parcel with courier for delivery.

and 12am thats a bid of a joke.

Hmm hopefully will be here tonight

is it amazon or what/who? your parcel is with a local courier.

Original Poster

[quote=splatsplatsplat]is it amazon or what/who? your parcel is with a local courier.[/quote

No just a parcel from a mate, so parcel will still be delivered?

Yep, the muppet of a DHL driver left it with 'a neighbour' who said they knew me. They didnt and said neighbour was a 15 minute walk away. When I enquired about my delivery the driver called me and said that becuase he was delivering to someone 'close' to where I live and that they said they knew me, he just left my parcel with them and marked it as delivered.

bob100

[quote=splatsplatsplat]is it amazon or what/who? your parcel is with a … [quote=splatsplatsplat]is it amazon or what/who? your parcel is with a local courier.[/quoteNo just a parcel from a mate, so parcel will still be delivered?

probably not then, that parcel will probably be an economy one (ECO or HECO)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Camera lens22
    2. Sonos Amazon Echo discount code beg thread45
    3. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?25
    4. Android TV box help?33

See more discussions