Groups

What time do you normally sleep

Banned
    I normally sleep around 3 a.m. with Pink Floyds or Doors playing and up at around 08:00

43 Comments

Between 10:30 and 11:00

Unless _____ is on then it's anything up to 2am :w00t:

..thats usually when i go to bed, unless i have to catch the train in the morn.

Bed 8pm-10pm.... Sleep 11pm - 2am. During 6wk holidays

Original Poster Banned

natversion1;2705430

Between 10:30 and 11:00Unless _____ is on then it's anything up to 2am … Between 10:30 and 11:00Unless _____ is on then it's anything up to 2am :w00t:

three hours difference, impressive ;p

MissRoo;2705434

..thats usually when i go to bed, unless i have to catch the train in the … ..thats usually when i go to bed, unless i have to catch the train in the morn.

Guess I sleep late then, or could be mental clock has not adjusted to the local timings so far

Dell_in_the_bed;2705450

[/B]Guess I sleep late then, or could be mental clock has not adjusted to … [/B]Guess I sleep late then, or could be mental clock has not adjusted to the local timings so far

nah.. i was answering in response to you i was just slow lol. 3am is usually when i go off, as im never really that tired.. my minds still on the go.

Original Poster Banned

MissRoo;2705457

nah.. i was answering in response to you i was just slow lol. 3am is … nah.. i was answering in response to you i was just slow lol. 3am is usually when i go off, as im never really that tired.. my minds still on the go.

Edit I know what you mean ...

[QUOTE=Dell_in_the_bed;2705450][/B]

three hours difference, impressive ;p

Yeah but getting up next morning is a killer

*Yes I did notice that my comment could be taken two ways, and i'm happy with that :thumbsup:*

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;2705514

go to sleep about 1 am .. get up about 7 am

Jelly, our sleep timings almost match

Original Poster Banned

natversion1;2705491

[QUOTE=Dell_in_the_bed;2705450][/B]three hours difference, impressive ;pYeah … [QUOTE=Dell_in_the_bed;2705450][/B]three hours difference, impressive ;pYeah but getting up next morning is a killer*Yes I did notice that my comment could be taken two ways, and i'm happy with that :thumbsup:*

I thought so ;-)

bed at 10 for me and up between 6 and 7 usually 7 though... i need my ugly sleep

Dell_in_the_bed;2705531

[QUOTE=natversion1;2705491][/B]I thought so ;-)

Always good to get a two for one going :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;2705544

thats because we are both perfect ;-)

Bestest :friends:

Original Poster Banned

freddysmum;2705555

bed at 10 for me and up between 6 and 7 usually 7 though... i need my … bed at 10 for me and up between 6 and 7 usually 7 though... i need my ugly sleep

A proper nine hours ... welcome to HUKD by the way :thumbsup:

Dell_in_the_bed;2705561

A proper nine hours ... welcome to HUKD by the way :thumbsup:

thanks its a real pleasure to meet you...and if i dont get enough sleep im really scary and grumpy

Work days normally bed about 11, up at 6:30.

Weekends normally bed about 12 up at 8 (depending on my 2 year old daughter)

at the moment I sleep from about 3am to 7am.

Original Poster Banned

freddysmum;2705613

thanks its a real pleasure to meet you...and if i dont get enough sleep … thanks its a real pleasure to meet you...and if i dont get enough sleep im really scary and grumpy

I can relate to that .... I am sure you still love the HUKD even more everyday you use it :-D

electriclinux;2705642

at the moment I sleep from about 3am to 7am.

You kidding ? Thats only four hours ...

I can't sleep much

Original Poster Banned

electriclinux;2705694

I can't sleep much

I wish I could do something like that, BTW peeps who dont sleep much are normally pretty intelligent

Dell_in_the_bed;2705718

I wish I could do something like that, BTW peeps who dont sleep much are … I wish I could do something like that, BTW peeps who dont sleep much are normally pretty intelligent

8-) hehe.. must be wrong tho, im not! ha

11-11.30 to 6.30 usual monday to friday, weekends I am midnight or later to 8-10am depends on what i do during the day.

Can relate to listening to music when sleeping, nothing better but I can only do it when my OH is on a 48 hour shift.

Original Poster Banned

twinks;2705762

Same here :-D

Except for the snoring part

Original Poster Banned

milewide;2705752

11-11.30 to 6.30 usual monday to friday, weekends I am midnight or later … 11-11.30 to 6.30 usual monday to friday, weekends I am midnight or later to 8-10am depends on what i do during the day.Can relate to listening to music when sleeping, nothing better but I can only do it when my OH is on a 48 hour shift.

Not sure what OH is but music is wicked - though it has to be doors or PF for me, Nirvana or this underground rockband called Coven

about 2 am to 12pm

Original Poster Banned

bigbob909;2705802

about 2 am to 12pm

So when do you work/study

Original Poster Banned

MissRoo;2705739

8-) hehe.. must be wrong tho, im not! ha

What is 2+2

Dell_in_the_bed;2705916

What is 2+2

:thinking: 4?

:oops:

Banned

6pm-11.30pm usually, depends on my shift start time

Original Poster Banned

MissRoo;2706071

:thinking: 4?:oops:

I got that wrong the other day, honestly, so you are pretty intelligent :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Foosball Chum;2706088

6pm-11.30pm usually, depends on my shift start time

5 1/2 hours only ?

Dell_in_the_bed;2706129

5 1/2 hours only ?

might drink cocaine?

Original Poster Banned

electriclinux;2706169

might drink cocaine?

Eh! whas that :roll:

oh an energy drink (I haven't tried it), it does sound like an illegal drug.....

Original Poster Banned

electriclinux;2706202

oh an energy drink (I haven't tried it), it does sound like an illegal … oh an energy drink (I haven't tried it), it does sound like an illegal drug.....

:oops: not available down here I reckon

Dell_in_the_bed;2705787

Not sure what OH is but music is wicked - though it has to be doors or PF … Not sure what OH is but music is wicked - though it has to be doors or PF for me, Nirvana or this underground rockband called Coven

means OTHER HALF (girlfriend) picked it up in the Ebay forums.

Go to bed too late - 1am/2am (want to stay up!)........have to get up too early - 7am/8am (want to stay in bed!)......

have you seen the Seinfeld where he talks about Morning guy and night guy? That about sums it up.....

JERRY: I never get enough sleep. I stay up late at night, cause I'm Night … JERRY: I never get enough sleep. I stay up late at night, cause I'm Night Guy. Night Guy wants to stay up late. 'What about getting up after five hours sleep?', oh that's Morning Guy's problem. That's not my problem, I'm Night Guy. I stay up as late as I want. So you get up in the morning, you're ..... (?), you're exhausted, groggy, oooh I hate that Night Guy! See, Night Guy always screws Morning Guy. There's nothing Morning Guy can do. The only Morning Guy can do is try and oversleep often enough so that Day Guy loses his job and Night Guy has no money to go out anymore.

(couldn't find a vid clip)

Jim Morrison must be sexiest man who ever lived.

Banned

LadyMadonna;2714471

Jim Morrison must be sexiest man who ever lived.

I can see where you are coming from although maybe not the sexiest in my eyes.:thumbsup:

OMG, bet you he could go through the kama sutra 10 times over and still come back for more.

I usually sleep from midnight/1am and almost always up and 5am
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp46
      2. What is there free to do in your town?713
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2871004
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3246

See more discussions