Thanks

17 Comments

Midday

cw9652

Midday

Nah, it's 12 o'clock.

Goonieman

Nah, it's 12 o'clock.

Maybe where you are, but Midday where I am!

(Miss maxmix dude)? How is the pen knife?

cw9652

Maybe where you are, but Midday where I am!(Miss maxmix dude)? How is the … Maybe where you are, but Midday where I am!(Miss maxmix dude)? How is the pen knife?

Wow! You've got a good memory! It's still on my keyring and still in use, i'll pass on your regards.

Goonieman

Wow! You've got a good memory! It's still on my keyring and still in use, … Wow! You've got a good memory! It's still on my keyring and still in use, i'll pass on your regards.

Thought you had inside info on that quiz!!

That was my first real introduction into this site. Good times.

No insider info but i did have a couple of people at work scratching their heads along with me.

maxmix was posting last night

Cool, i haven't seen him on here for ages.

dcx_badass

If only they had a website.....

maxmix has a website!!!!

Goonieman

No insider info but i did have a couple of people at work scratching … No insider info but i did have a couple of people at work scratching their heads along with me.

Same here. I remember the paint thicker/thiner (whatever it was) pic being posted while I was in the Florida Keys, and asking loads of randoms if they knew what it was.

Charlie Scene

Scccceeeennnnneeeeeeeee!!! Link to the epic thread pls.

Charlie Scene

not so epic

Love that.

He is/was my hero.

Goonieman

No insider info but i did have a couple of people at work scratching … No insider info but i did have a couple of people at work scratching their heads along with me.

Charlie Scene

It was a paint thickness measurer and it was used as a prop in a James Bond movie.

Goonieman

It was a paint thickness measurer and it was used as a prop in a James … It was a paint thickness measurer and it was used as a prop in a James Bond movie.

1 point

2 more points and you win a prize

Nah, i'll let someone else have a go!

Goonieman

It was a paint thickness measurer and it was used as a prop in a James … It was a paint thickness measurer and it was used as a prop in a James Bond movie.

Ok, either your memory is better then mine, or you had a quick flick back.....

I googled james bond paint thickness measurer, its about halfway down this page
    freewebs.com/sca…htm
    (I also have a uncanny knack of remembering useless crap!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions