Groups

What time exactly does Borderlands 2 and Project Cars free with GWG expire?

What time exactly does Borderlands 2 and Project Cars free with Games with Gold expire? I'm thinking of buying one month tomorrow afternoon. Would that allow me to get both this month's games and the next month's when they refresh? Thanks.

5 Comments

currently it says it has 2 days remaining so I'm assuming it'll switch over at 12pm on the 16th. So if you get it now it should work fine. Bear in mind you need to have a gold membership to play the games though

zipt

currently it says it has 2 days remaining so I'm assuming it'll switch … currently it says it has 2 days remaining so I'm assuming it'll switch over at 12pm on the 16th. So if you get it now it should work fine. Bear in mind you need to have a gold membership to play the games though

​only the xb1 games are rentals, games with gold 360 games are to keep and can be played after gold has expired as long as you bought them through gwg when they were free.

Original Poster

Excellent ty both

Just grabbed Cars had 18 hours left on the clock.

Original Poster

Darn, I should've got the gold tomorrow (16th) so I could get both this cycle and the next
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047101
      2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941344
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767216
      4. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35

See more discussions