Expired

What time is the Thunderball drawn..

Found 8th Nov 2014
What time is the national lottery game Thunderball drawn please?

Looked on Google and no information there and tv is playing up.

Thanks

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Original Poster
Anyone?
Between 9-9.10pm the lottery results will be drawn tonight
Original Poster
just1990

Between 9-9.10pm the lottery results will be drawn tonight

Thanks

I swear I heard it would be about 7:30pm the Thunderball drawn

Lol I just double checked for you, as you made me doubt what I read lol, BBC 1 9-9.10pm.
You would be watching strictly come dancing at 7.30pm
Fingers crossed on your numbers
I use to do lotto and very rarely the euro millions think the most I won was about £80 on the lotto

TheBoss96

Thanks :)I swear I heard it would be about 7:30pm the Thunderball drawn

Original Poster
just1990

Lol I just double checked for you, as you made me doubt what I read lol, … Lol I just double checked for you, as you made me doubt what I read lol, BBC 1 9-9.10pm. You would be watching strictly come dancing at 7.30pm Fingers crossed on your numbers I use to do lotto and very rarely the euro millions think the most I won was about £80 on the lotto

Ah ok, thanks for double checking

Thanks for wishing me luck, if I win the top prize I will be sure to give you at least £1 X)
TheBoss96

Ah ok, thanks for double checking :DThanks for wishing me luck, if I win … Ah ok, thanks for double checking :DThanks for wishing me luck, if I win the top prize I will be sure to give you at least £1 X)

Lol look forward to the £1

Is thunderball still £1 or have they also been changed to £2? That put me of betting on the lotto since they raised the price

By the way I have no idea who keeps putting minus on your responses I changed 2 of them to neutral already
Original Poster
just1990

Lol look forward to the £1 :pIs thunderball still £1 or have they also b … Lol look forward to the £1 :pIs thunderball still £1 or have they also been changed to £2? That put me of betting on the lotto since they raised the price :(By the way I have no idea who keeps putting minus on your responses I changed 2 of them to neutral already

Haha it seems like one odd person does not like me on Ask, thanks for keeping them neutral

Yeah thunderball is still £1 as well as Lotto Hotpicks
TheBoss96

Haha it seems like one odd person does not like me on Ask, thanks for … Haha it seems like one odd person does not like me on Ask, thanks for keeping them neutral :pYeah thunderball is still £1 as well as Lotto Hotpicks

Lol no worries, surprised I haven't had a minus yet... Guess there's still plenty of time lol X)
Ooh well I may just be tempted to give thunderball ago, good luck on your draw tonight, not long left till your a winner
Original Poster
just1990

Lol no worries, surprised I haven't had a minus yet... Guess there's … Lol no worries, surprised I haven't had a minus yet... Guess there's still plenty of time lol X)Ooh well I may just be tempted to give thunderball ago, good luck on your draw tonight, not long left till your a winner

Just won on the Thunderball!!!

Only £5 unfortunatly X)
TheBoss96

Just won on the Thunderball!!! :DOnly £5 unfortunatly X)

Haha congratulations!
What are the odds on winning! Lucky you, don't spend all your winnings to quick hehe
I will now have to definitely place a bet on Thunderball X), hopefully I'll remember lol
Original Poster
Interesting odds were 1 in 35 as I matched the Thunderball plus one number.

Good luck if you enter
TheBoss96

Interesting odds were 1 in 35 as I matched the Thunderball plus one … Interesting odds were 1 in 35 as I matched the Thunderball plus one number.Good luck if you enter

Not bad odds, thank you I'll have to try and give it a go
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions