Groups

What To Bring Back From Spain?

I am planning to go to Spain in October and was wondering what was worth bringing back and posssibly where to buy these things from? Thinking of bringing some things back LEGALLY to sell when I get back

21 Comments

http://www.freephotoscp.com/zoo/spanish%20bull.jpg

could you bring me this back? ill pay for the P+P

kthnxbai.

Prices aren't that different nowdays...........you won't make much.......wouldn't be worth lugging the extra stuff about.

Banned

cigs every time.

mayfair - £20 / silk cut - £24

allowed to bring back 16 cartons per person without any questions so potential £160 profit per person.

Sell for £30 / £35 (not legal to sell but legal to bring back).

Sunshine.

csiman;2503649

cigs every time.mayfair - £20 / silk cut - £24allowed to bring back 16 c … cigs every time.mayfair - £20 / silk cut - £24allowed to bring back 16 cartons per person without any questions so potential £160 profit per person.Sell for £30 / £35 (not legal to sell but legal to bring back).

there is no limit u just have to prove its only for yourself, so basicly you can buy as much as u want as they cant prove its not for you

last time i was away spent £500 on cigrettes and sold them to mates

bring back absith cos that isnt sold over here

bigbob909;2503874

bring back absith cos that isnt sold over here

yes it is

Banned

bigbob909;2503863

there is no limit u just have to prove its only for yourself, so basicly … there is no limit u just have to prove its only for yourself, so basicly you can buy as much as u want as they cant prove its not for youlast time i was away spent £500 on cigrettes and sold them to mates

Yeah I know that but HMRC guidelines state 16 cartons before they want proof. Just how you are meant to prove they are for you only is anyone's guess. The onus is on you to prove it. I just bring back £700 worth between us. Pays for the holiday ;-)

Banned

Titchimp;2503883

yes it is

where? I thought it was illegal in this country now.

Isn't it Absinthe?

csiman;2503964

where? I thought it was illegal in this country now.Isn't it Absinthe?

They sell it on my uni campus, and Yates will sell you shots of it

Banned

Titchimp;2503984

Thats commercial sales as they can control the quantities drunk ;-). I don't think you can buy it in off licences.

csiman;2504093

Thats commercial sales as they can control the quantities drunk ;-). I … Thats commercial sales as they can control the quantities drunk ;-). I don't think you can buy it in off licences.

My uni shop is an off license :thumbsup:

Titchimp;2503984

The absynth that is on sale in the UK is not actually true to the original. Because it contains a Hallucinogen (wormwood) it cannot be legally bought
    the stuff you buy in uk doesnot have wormwood in it and so is only a very strong alcohol.

if you go to gibralter you will find the best deals on cigs

Banned

bigbob909;2504139

The absynth that is on sale in the UK is not actually true to the … The absynth that is on sale in the UK is not actually true to the original. Because it contains a Hallucinogen (wormwood) it cannot be legally bought the stuff you buy in uk doesnot have wormwood in it and so is only a very strong alcohol.

Cheers for the clarification.

Banned

Cluffy321;2504205

if you go to gibralter you will find the best deals on cigs

But is it in the EU? If not (like the Canaries), you can only bring back 200 cigs.

bigbob909;2504139

The absynth that is on sale in the UK is not actually true to the … The absynth that is on sale in the UK is not actually true to the original. Because it contains a Hallucinogen (wormwood) it cannot be legally bought the stuff you buy in uk doesnot have wormwood in it and so is only a very strong alcohol.

Thats the same in all EU countries though

Original Poster

csiman;2504274

But is it in the EU? If not (like the Canaries), you can only bring back … But is it in the EU? If not (like the Canaries), you can only bring back 200 cigs.

Gibraltyr is british land...so surely, really, you should be able to bring back as many as you want

bigbob909;2504139

It doesnt actually have wormwood in it, it used to be made in wormwood casks, thus giving it a hallucenagenic property.
    the stuff you get in Spain is upto 80% or 160 proof, the stuff on sale in Tesco (yes, I have seen it there) is at most about 45%.
    On a side note, best to bring back Bacci, you can get it for about 33 a pouch and get around £6 for it when your home, making £30 a carton of that, I normally bring back 5 cartons, so looking at £150 profit, nice

Mike..

I bought 8000 cigs at £20 for 200 back from Spain for my use we go away twice a year so work out how many i need to the next holidays saves me paying the stupid prices in this country.
    However got stung £66 for excess luggage they are getting very tight on the luggage allownace now .

Banned

sicpuppy;2508935

Gibraltyr is british land...so surely, really, you should be able to … Gibraltyr is british land...so surely, really, you should be able to bring back as many as you want

Accorsding to the customs website:-

CUSTOMS ALLOWANCES FOR OUTSIDE THE EU APPLY TO THE. CANARY ISLANDS, GIBRALTAR AND THE CHANNEL ISLANDS

So only allowed to bring 200 cigs back from there.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions