no i wont be giving it to you!

18 Comments

A further education course!

a small horse

Put it all on the football tonight

Original Poster

greg_68;6441286

A further education course!

thats why your allways on here,unemployed+pretends to be someone your clearly not?:?

Original Poster

munnski;6441299

Put it all on the football tonight

dont that once with horses,all down the sink:roll:

landofdan;6441291

a small horse

LOL!

No idea why but that just really made me laugh! :-D lol

JACKIT99;6441302

thats why your allways on here,unemployed+pretends to be someone your … thats why your allways on here,unemployed+pretends to be someone your clearly not?:?

Right for the first bit, wrong for the second and third.

BTW it was a serious suggestion, don't come on moaning about your job(s) then when someone offers advice on how to get out of said job(s) berate them.

Guess you are always going to be stuck in that dead end job with that sort of attitude.

Original Poster

greg_68;6441331

Right for the first bit, wrong for the second and third.BTW it was a … Right for the first bit, wrong for the second and third.BTW it was a serious suggestion, don't come on moaning about your job(s) then when someone offers advice on how to get out of said job(s) berate them.Guess you are always going to be stuck in that dead end job with that sort of attitude.

i'll sort myself out mate,your clearly not rich allways on here for bargins:?

http://loeweblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/marc-jacobs-casey-quilted-bag.png

JACKIT99;6441356

i'll sort myself out mate,your clearly not rich allways on here for … i'll sort myself out mate,your clearly not rich allways on here for bargins:?

isnt that why you're on here?

:roll:

t0mm;6441715

isnt that why you're on here?:roll:

BOOM!

Buy all the stuff in my thread no one has bought yet so i have cash too:thumbsup:

JACKIT99;6441356

i'll sort myself out mate,your clearly not rich allways on here for … i'll sort myself out mate,your clearly not rich allways on here for bargins:?

That's a bit nasty:w00t:

get a ****ing savings account, i hate people tht jus spend money on **** they dont need, whats the point :?

micoo;6442340

get a ****ing savings account, i hate people tht jus spend money on **** … get a ****ing savings account, i hate people tht jus spend money on **** they dont need, whats the point :?

He's your average typical 16 year old.

Now you'll see why micoo

micoo;6442340

get a ****ing savings account, i hate people tht jus spend money on **** … get a ****ing savings account, i hate people tht jus spend money on **** they dont need, whats the point :?

surely every bank need more people like him ..... when he needs the cash, he would get a loan?

t0mm;6442347

He's your average typical 16 year old.Now you'll see why micoo

:lol: when i was 16 i saved my cash now i use it for **** i actually need :lol:

lol op do u actually need to buy anything?

if i had to buy something i would buy a burger!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions