Groups

What to buy a 6/7 year old girl

I would like to buy my friends daughter a little present to keep her occupied whilst under the weather but I do not know whats hot & whats not for that age group. I am looking for suggestions for something around £5 to £8 mark if possible please.
    Thanks

12 Comments

Banned

what about some nice pens and colouring books, my son wants the staedtler pens for xmas
    amazon.co.uk/Sta…8-2

Edited by: "sassie" 20th Sep 2010

What about puzzles or play dough

Read the title of this wrong, thought it said "want to buy a 6/7 year old girl?"

My youngest daughter is 7, based on her and her friends likes/interests I would say you can't really go wrong with anything to do with Hannah Montana or the new Camp Rock 2 film. There's loads of magazines/activity books etc.. around at the mo.

fred74

Read the title of this wrong, thought it said "want to buy a 6/7 year old … Read the title of this wrong, thought it said "want to buy a 6/7 year old girl?"

so did i X) was thinking wtf haha

Banned

Push the boat out - spend a tenner.

Banned

sassie

what about some nice pens and colouring books, my son wants the staedtler … what about some nice pens and colouring books, my son wants the staedtler pens for xmas[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Staedtler-Triplus-323-SB20-Desktop/dp/B000KJP7HM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=officeproduct&qid=1284982277&sr=8-2]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Staedtler-Triplus-323-SB20-Desktop/dp/B000KJP7HM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=officeproduct&qid=1284982277&sr=8-2[/url]

yay for pens!

vibeone

yay for pens!

And you don't want to know what I read this as I really need a bigger screen for my PC

oh, sorry, i thought the topic said you "Want to buy a 6/7 year old girl"

ive got one you can have for free atm lol... little terror she's being

How about a jewellery making kit - my daughter used to love doing that and she can make something for her mates as well.

elc.co.uk/Mak…tml

Original Poster

Thanks for all your replies, both useful & funny

I have an 11 year old, so no need to buy a younger version, lol.
    Happy to go to £10 but didn't want to go over.
    I will make no comment about the pens, far too innocent

Mmm need to research the emoticons as I cannot work them all out
    Edited by: "tinker15" 20th Sep 2010

Original Poster

Very pretty bracelet, are they yours?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions