Groups

What to buy a guy for

Valentines day, please help.

18 Comments

well depends what he is into

i got my OH a boxed sega master system mk I for valentines day once it was in excellent condition and came with all original packaging and books he was absolutley thrilled with it and it only cost me £7!

aftershave/perfume-half price in Tesco, loads of brands

yourself some nice underwear:thumbsup: that will be the best prezzie he could have :-D

it depends how long you've been together and what he likes...

we usually spend very little on one another but I can think of a million things my OH wants/needs/desires for very little money.

...well my post didn't sound too helpful so I shall add.. perhaps you could ask him or watch if he gives you any little clues about what he'd like...

Hope you have a lovely valentines day xxxx

Lube.

I know what my OH would like and it dont' cost a thing - lol!

I might just buy him some aftershave, or a day out Sphering or something like that.

A socket set/spanners/screwdrivers

Trickyjabs;4343540

Lube.

No chance of that. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

head

n shoulders.

without the shoulders.

black gerbil1;4343972

headn shoulders. without the shoulders.

lol!

we dont bother with valentines day.

Banned

ilovepink;4343361

well depends what he is intoi got my OH a boxed sega master system mk I … well depends what he is intoi got my OH a boxed sega master system mk I for valentines day once it was in excellent condition and came with all original packaging and books he was absolutley thrilled with it and it only cost me £7!

I would marry you if it had Streets of rage too...

ilovepink;4343361

well depends what he is intoi got my OH a boxed sega master system mk I … well depends what he is intoi got my OH a boxed sega master system mk I for valentines day once it was in excellent condition and came with all original packaging and books he was absolutley thrilled with it and it only cost me £7!

Could you have a word with my wife....... :thumbsup:

imranmaz;4344065

I would marry you if it had Streets of rage too...

yes it did lol

sancho1983;4344116

Could you have a word with my wife....... :thumbsup:

he collects vintage/retro consoles so it was quite easy lol

the latest and best game is; sonic the hedgehog on a new console called the; mega drive. he will be chuffed if you get him this brand new just released console

potlessdemic;4343467

yourself some nice underwear:thumbsup: that will be the best prezzie he … yourself some nice underwear:thumbsup: that will be the best prezzie he could have :-D

+1.... thats my hubbys fave prezzie :roll:

ya better half or ya fancy fella :thinking:

Banned

ilovepink;4344201

yes it did lol

Can you leave him now plz... and make your way to london and jump on the northbound victoria line.... thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28104
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions