Groups

What to buy a very wealthy lady

Needing to buy Xmas present for a new member of the family.
    Very very wealthy.
    Any sensible suggestions appreciated. Help !!

35 Comments

Make something or put together a hamper containing local produce

If you are in the will..............cyanide

Age range?

choc1969

Make something or put together a hamper containing local produce

Ooo that's a good idea.

a pair of socks and pjs from primark....dont pretend to her your rich now, if she ends up being in your family long term she will expect expensive prezzies all the time
    Edited by: "ilovepink" 30th Sep 2010

rampant bunny

Original Poster

deb8z

Age range?

Aged 45.....

Original Poster

Syzable

If you are in the will..............cyanide

I did say sensible suggestions ,..lol

Gold plated dildo?

I agree with the hamper, that's a great idea.

What's the budget though ?

Banned

why does the present alter depending on their financial circumstances?

Don't try to be something you're not (loaded) lol

just buy her something thoughtful and if she doesn't like it jam it up her ahhh.....

Edited by: "ChipSticks" 30th Sep 2010

I was thinking of Molton Brown or L'occitane goodies,they do some nice sets.

You could make personalised baubles, I did this a few years ago and people loved them, it's thoughtful and if you do them properly and take your time they will look fantastic.

if they are wealthy defo has to be something personal from you after all they could afford to buy anything they want

Something personal can come across tacky and cheap looking if you're not careful though.

deb8z

Something personal can come across tacky and cheap looking if you're not … Something personal can come across tacky and cheap looking if you're not careful though.

Sure if you don't spend much like a tenner.

Go to a crafts shop etc, they always have awesome items.

Personally i'd rather buy something,i can't make things,but i guess it depends on what the OP is good at etc

do what rich people do and sponser an animal or something

I heard Thai husbands are getting pretty popular.

Banned

Tanya

Aged 45.....

phone number !

How about a framed photo of the family or whoever she is connected with in the family?

ram200

How about a framed photo of the family or whoever she is connected with … How about a framed photo of the family or whoever she is connected with in the family?

Yea, I was going to say photo gifts are nice and not too expensive, something different though and people appreciate that they are thoughtful and something they dont have

Swarovski stuff?

kelly_o_fanatic

Yea, I was going to say photo gifts are nice and not too expensive, … Yea, I was going to say photo gifts are nice and not too expensive, something different though and people appreciate that they are thoughtful and something they dont have

I really hate photo gifts, got inundated with my nephew.nieces school photos about 3 times a year. Thank god its stopped now after i could no longer hide my disdain oO

Banned

choc1969

I really hate photo gifts, got inundated with my nephew.nieces school … I really hate photo gifts, got inundated with my nephew.nieces school photos about 3 times a year. Thank god its stopped now after i could no longer hide my disdain oO

choccy thats not nice,

get that as well how did you show your distain!!!

RFC

choccy thats not nice,get that as well how did you show your distain!!!

I have 14 nephews and nieces, one great niece and a foster child.......:|

I am quite vocal and unfortunately do not have a poker face X)

buy her some cash

Get her some 'rich' tea buscuits

My friends got another of our friends some charity gift things a couple of years back. You pay X amount of money and you get a card saying that something was donated to charity on their behalf. My friends had some water equipment, and X bags of rice donated, they really loved it.

Reading that back I'm not sure it makes sense... lol Not sure of the website or company that does it.

I guess it would only really work for people who like to do charity work.
    Edited by: "ChipSticks" 1st Oct 2010

Go to worldgifts, or oxfam unwrapped and buy something for someone else, who really needs it. I do this for random members of the family who I either don't like or who genuinely don't want or need anything. It doesn't matter if they are wealthy or not, you should put equal amounts of consideration and funds into whatever you buy for whoever you buy for. Why should she get extra thought/extra special pressie just because she's well off?

Why not find out what her her favourite perfume is and get her that or the body lotion/soap/shower gel to go with it or everything in the perfume range in a gift set? Even if she does have loads of money its something she will use and probably appreciate as doesn't have to go and buy it herself. Plus you'll have put some thought and effort into finding out what she likes.

choc1969

I really hate photo gifts, got inundated with my nephew.nieces school … I really hate photo gifts, got inundated with my nephew.nieces school photos about 3 times a year. Thank god its stopped now after i could no longer hide my disdain oO

Get better looking relatives then!!!!

Make something for her Christmas tree......(_;)

Banned

Fishy knicks will know
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3741457
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1332
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2174
      4. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)22

See more discussions