Groups

what to buy for 6 year old girls birthday

it's my niece's birthday who will be 6, no idea what to get her.
    any ideas welcomed.

£25 spend.

12 Comments

Pink lego was a great hit with mine

Original Poster

miffy121

Pink lego was a great hit with mine

that's actually a good idea, where did you get that from

Pink Lego

£12.99

also base.com/buy…htm . only 1% quidco maybe tcb or icb have a higher rate or just use nectar @ Amazon
    Edited by: "dontasciime" 27th Mar 2011

Does she have a fav popstar? tesco do some decent justin beiber & jls stuff (pj's, t.shirts, hoodies)

Take her to build a bear...you will be the greatest

Original Poster

skellysgirl

Take her to build a bear...you will be the greatest

i live in scotland, she's down in manchester...........

build a bear idea is fab - can you send a voucher for a trip to build a bear with the pics on and get her mum / dad to take her.

My 5 year old did it last year and absolutely lovedit - and all the girls in her class have them - its a lovely experience at that age.

Original Poster

lucerysmum

build a bear idea is fab - can you send a voucher for a trip to build a … build a bear idea is fab - can you send a voucher for a trip to build a bear with the pics on and get her mum / dad to take her.My 5 year old did it last year and absolutely lovedit - and all the girls in her class have them - its a lovely experience at that age.

yip, super idea, just done it.....thanks for all the ideas.

hamza123

yip, super idea, just done it.....thanks for all the ideas.

Yes that's how mine started with a gift voucher, we have spent a fortune since, lol,but she loves the place. Even the mention of the place and she is hyper, we live an hour away but make trips up specially, I get credit for being the best mam ever.

Edited by: "skellysgirl" 28th Mar 2011

aunty jane

Does she have a fav popstar? tesco do some decent justin beiber & jls … Does she have a fav popstar? tesco do some decent justin beiber & jls stuff (pj's, t.shirts, hoodies)

Sorry, but no JB please.... i cant stand that kid....... so rude for such a little twurp lol

Definitely Build a Bear - so exciting for the kids - not such a good experience for the adults when the see the prices lol. My eldest two have still got theirs (and all the accessories) somewhere which I've kept for my youngest.

i, i mean my kids, luuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve build a bear. its the bestestest!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions