Groups

what to buy for auntie and uncle

hi im looking for something special that my little one can give to his auntie and uncle, it cant be big as they will be visiting in december and wont have much space in their luggage as they live in america, they have a up to date picture and they have personalised pens etc so now im stuck with what to get them this year
    thanks for taking the time to read and hopefully help
    karen

11 Comments

have you thought about a personalized calender? you can get them with your own pictures for every month, so maybe some of yourself,children, and maybe places of interest to them, a gift that lasts a year ;-]

mandysmoo;6879342

have you thought about a personalized calender? you can get them with … have you thought about a personalized calender? you can get them with your own pictures for every month, so maybe some of yourself,children, and maybe places of interest to them, a gift that lasts a year ;-]

+1. Beat me to it.

i was just thinking the same, a personalized calendar, i got a couple last year for family members and there really nice.

What about a personalised calender??

a personalised calender is a fab idea but what about a digital photoframe or keyring? you could email pics to them

Has anyone suggested a personalised calendar lol

Oh that was my idea.

maybe one of those digi photo frames with all your pic's loaded.
    or a red telephone kiosk for them to remember uk (make sure it's vandalised with loadsa grafitti

edit - make sure it's compatable for the usa, not sure exactly- may need adapter aswell

if you decide on the calendar try [url]www.vistaprint.co.uk/sky1[/url] looks like it still works and it gives free uploads of your pics so all you are paying for is the postage and they are really quick and they are really good have had them for last few years, usually have to pay for upload but got it free this year
    corinne

Banned

what about a caramalized palender ??

Original Poster

thanks everyone, it looks like calender for them and prob for grannies and grandads
    rep to you all
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. No claims discount proof - Help needed33
      2. Keter 6x4 shed.33
      3. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid22
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??59

See more discussions