what to buy- ghd or corioliss straightners ?

Found 14th Jan 2009
I really want a new pair of hair straightners and i cant decided which ones to have ? has anyone tried corioliss ? which are the best x

6 Comments

I've got the Corioliss ones and my daughter has GHD. If you also want to curl with the straighteners then I would go for the GHD. The GHD feel more robust but you can't alter the temperature which you can on the Corioliss - they go up to 210 but I usually use them at 180 and find this sufficient heat for my hair which is fairly thick. Also, Corioliss have a longer lead on them! Both heat up really quickly.

Hope this helps you decide.

ghd
:oops:

Original Poster

thanxs for the replys , mandiferus - if you had to buy a new pair today just to straighten your hair what would you choose ?

i reckon i would go with the GHD, daughter had her last pair for years before she needed new ones and like i said they feel a bit more robust!

Banned

Ive never heard of the others, only thing is my hairs really fine and ghd really is too hot for me, so the temp option could be good depending on your hair type x

Original Poster

Iv just ordered the ghd's from there web site , thanxs for the help x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz23
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769597
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247664
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1013

See more discussions